Chapter 1: Reused

Chapter 1: Reused

Pipers POV

The second I missed my period I shot into the bathroom and pulled out one of the pregnancy tests from Annabeth's old box. I was not gonna miss my chance. Annabeth was all busy with the twins so I was able to get away with it. And after it was done, my eyes were clouded with so many black spots I wasn't sure if I was reading correctly. Plus. Green. Positive. Crap.

When that happened I stuffed it in the pocket of my robe and headed back to my room. I would've flopped onto the bed but JASON WAS SNORING IN A LUMP OF PILLOWS. So I sat down on a chair I found at an antique store and a cloud of dust flew up. I coughed which woke up Jason, but I wasn't going to tell him you, no matter what my stupid magazines say. I was walking out the door when he tried to talk to me.

"Piper," he started. I was starting to get a little scared, though I didn't show it.

"Yes, Jason?" I asked.

"Can you shut off the light so I can go back to sleep?"

Which I gladly did.

I walked outside into the hallway and only saw Hazel. "Hazel, do you know where Annabeth is?"
"Oh, she's in the nursery with the twins right now." She smiled at me and I turned around to go to the nursery. As I was walking in shouted to hAzel, "Thanks!" And then I saw Annabeth sitting on the edge of Luna's crib (the railing was lowered) and holding both of the girls in her arms.

*******************************
SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS REALLY SHORT BUT ARENT YOU EXCITED?!?!?