PRETEND(faking)

( Harry's pov)
I looked around the very crowded shop and sighed as i saw there was no where for me to sit. just as i was about to leave i saw a guy not older than me sitting alone ,i decided to join him. I cleared my throat and the boy looked at me" is this sit taken"i asked nervously, he smiled" no you can sit" thank God .i sat there"hi ,my name's harry by the way" i said holding my hand out. He shook my hand."i am louis"he said going back to what he was doing which is wrtting on a tiny book ,i think its his jorunal. I look around the cooffe shop. I see sam there i wave my hand at him as he nods smiling.few minutes later sam comes along with my cooffee."thank you bud"i say looking at sam"you'r welcome haz" he says and turns back to his work. "So i will see you around i guess" i said getting up"see you" louis said smiling.
I start walking out of the shop heading out to the studio. Suddenly i feel my phone bazzing. I see the caller ID and its liam. " hello" "he harry" weird"hey li, whats up" "yeah , its just zayn keeps asking for you and is complaining about how you stopped spending time with him" aww " tell u what tell zayn i will come by later today" "that's great see you later" i hung up. Zayn is right though , he has been sick and i didn't had the time to go check on him. I arrived at the studio.
*4 hours later*
Ughh finally am done ,everyone has already left so i got up and wore my coat and locked the studio heading towards the road to find a taxi "damn you nialler ,why don't you just buy your own car" i curse my irish bestfriend but i find a taxi and hop in as i tell the driver the adress . 20 minutes later i finally reach there. I hop off the car and head towards the house as i knock three times liam opens the door." Hey li"i say hugging him" hey haz, how are you bud" "am good ,how are you, how is zayn" i ask walking toward the livingroom. "Am good but i don't know about zayn" i frown at that. I was about to ask where zayn was but i hear him" Liam, who's there" i chucle as i go upstairs. I knock at the door slowly. "Come in" zayn says. I walk in and see him laying on the bed covered with a blanket and looking so pale."zee" i whisper.  His head shots up quickly looking at me" hazza!"he tries to get up but fails so i walk toward the bed and hugging him as i get under the covers with him." I missed you so much babe" he says quitley and i feel slightly bad for not spending time with him. "I missed you so much too big bro" ever since that i had that accident which ended up with both our parents being dead and me being in coma for 2 months zayn has been so close and clingy towards me. " how are you feeling zee" i asked as i saw liam walk in the room holding three cups."been better" i am really getting more worried about him. Liam then hands me a cup of hot chocolate. Then helped zayn sit with his head against the headboard of the bed and handed him his drink as well. "Are you still feeling nasous" i asked looking at him. " it only starts in early mornings" he nods. " you ....y...you could be pregnant" both of their eyes widens. " don't be rediculos harry ,i am a boy if you haven't noticed yet" . I feel stupid "its just i heard it is possible but rare" "am sure am not one of those" i shrugged. We spent the whole night chatting and it was my time to leave." No ,why don't you just stay the night" zayn whines hagging my arm. I chucle" come on zee am going to be back tommorow plus i don't think your husband would like that" i say winking at him. " shut up harry , you know i won't mind" liam says from the door." I will really come back tommorow" "fine but call us as soon as you'r home" liam gets up"will do"i say as kiss his forehead. And leave the room with liam following behind me.we reach the door and i turn to look at liam." What is wrong li , i feel like you are hidding something " i say and liam grins" you won't believe this " i frown"what?" he looks down and then up" your brother is actualy pregnant".

Author's note
Hello there!! I am hari. So this is my first time writting stories let alone share it. Anyways english is not my first language so please bear with me. I hope you guys like this.
All the love ,hari xx :)