"don't you not die out there.."

Name: Katie woodsmen
Age: 17
Quirk: asleep wave
If the user touch there target anywhere on there body as long as it's skin on skin. They will fall into a endless sleep unless they tap there nose.

Drawbacks: it can cause energy loss,
drowsiness to them selfs, headaches, sore body, and constant nightmares.

(Katie's point of view)

I sat in a chair in my room as i started to throw darts at the pro heros when i was interrupted by a knock. I groaned as i eyed the door and said a quick come in. The door opened to show Dabi with a black folder in his hand i looked at it then back at Dabi as he handed it over to me and said "here, i need you to retrieve the girl here unharmed. I only ask you and not anyone else here, because.. ugh! to put it simple your Quirk isn't as... well deadly. So i am trusting you to get the job done understood?" I eyed at him annoyed as i opened the folder and saw the name Quirk and other valid things to know about them. I look back at Dabi as i simply nodded as he grinned before saying "good, everything that you need to know should be on there..." he turned away from you and started to walk away before Dabi left the room he turn back to your direction as he kept his grin and said. "Oh and katie? Why don't you not die out there.." i rolled my eyes to the comment as i commented back. "Yeah sure, i won't forget to get some sunscreen when i'm at it" he groaned as he left closing the door. I sat on my bed as i once again open the black folder and looked though it..

Name: (Y/n) (L/n)
Age: 15 (sorry if you don't like the age..)
Sex: female
Quirk: weather control (user is able to control the weather with just the thought of it if activated.)
School: ua (i forgot the name of the school okay =^=)

I stared at it for a bit as i laughed subconsciously. 'Wow, this kid isn't any different. That school is nothing but the Sham. Being a hero is nothing more then a lie..' i thought as my laughter came to an abrupt end out of boredom. I put the folder down as i start to get ready for the easy job at hand. Or was it..?

(Im sorry if this is really bad, and not to mention short. if this gets some views i'll probably continue this. And if i get any wrong my apologies. I have yet to finish my hero Academia. I'm still on season 2 please don't bash me.. I'm doing this out of fun^^)

Words used 467~