ur so lovely-nixxiom x melissa

Fluff

melissa was nervous,her feelings for nixxiom must have been obvious by now.she was super obvious,must have been.

melissa was sitting in the break room,waiting for nixxiom to show up to go to the recording studio.

it was warm and crisp,but the small dose of cool air that brushed against her feathers helped her keep cool.

nixxiom came in a dark gray turtle neck and gray sweatpants.he looked great when he wasnt in his..armour.

melissa caught herself staring at him as he caught his breath.he must have been running,or jogging.

melissa leaned against the fridge and stared lovingly.Wow he was so..handsome in a turtleneck.He needed to wear turtlenecks more.

nixxiom grabbed his coffee off the counter and sipped it quick."hey missy",he said softly,turning around to her and smiling softly."ready?"

it was his secret nickname to her.nobody really knew about it,dolan might have heard it once.

her heart fluttered,"sure...",she blushed and walked into the recording studio with him.

nixxiom blushed softly and smiled as he saw melissa set up the studio.He gave her cheek a quick kiss."what was that about?"

"just wanted to say good luck,missy"

"well,you certainly did.",melissa smiled softly and tested the recording equipment.

nixxiom sat beside her,letting her test the mics before handing his script to him with a soft wink.nixxiom blushed  softly."just wanted to say good luck",she smiled.

the two looked over their scripts one last time,discussing,before voicing the video for the super planet dolan channel.

soon,the video was done,and nixxiom smiled."i guess my good luck wishes to you paid off,babe,you were great"

babe...?

melissa smiled softly,he called her babe,and he meant it.

"thanks hun,you too.",melissa replied swiftly with a shy smile,getting her things together.

nixxiom grinned softly,and gave her a quick peck to the cheek."coffee later?"

"sure.",melissa said calmly,but inside she was super giddy.did he just ask her out?

nixxiom blushed deeply."great..next week?"

melissa smiled,gathered the courage,and pressed her beak to his lower cheek as if a kiss.

he grinned,"see ya later,missy",he said,grinning goofily.

he walked out the recording room and melissa stood there,smiling and blushing madly.

●●●●

a week later,nixxiom stood at the doorway to the office building waiting for melissa nervously.

"hey nix",a soft,cute small voice behind him chimed up."oh hey missy"

"ready to go?"

"sure",nixxiom smiled,got his keys out of his pocket and the two got out to his car.

nobody really noticed them walk out together,or so they thought.

dolan smirked as he saw the two go out to his car.the two were doing small talk when they first got into the car.

nixxiom blushed softly and started up the car.melissa leaned back in her seat.melissa was blushing madly,she never expected this to happen between them.