𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸: 𝙰𝚟𝚊 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐

← - Saltier than Salt - →

"I swear to god, I'm going to!" Ava groaned loudly as she slammed her bag on the table and plopped down in the free chair.

Her best friend Saerin gave her an amused look and asked, "What got your titties in a knot?"

"I met that bastard again!" Ava pulled a lolly out if her pocket and furiously started sucking on it, "The ass had the audacity to smile at me and greet me like we are old best friends! Who does he think he is?!"

"Who?!" Saerin quirked her eyebrow up in confusion, taking a bite of her apple.

"Kim. Fucking. Gonhak," Ava spit the name out with venom she Saerin almost choked on a piece of apple, "Th-that Gonhak?! He's back?" She asked in between her coughs.

Ava threw her hands in the air as if she was giving up on life altogether, "Apparently, and guess who decided to add another charity deed to his list?"

"...Jaehyun," Saerin could already guess that Leedo had reunited with his old 97 line buddy, another thing that would fuel Ava's anger.

Jaehyun and Leedo had always maintained a good relationship, despite what had happened between Leedo and Ava and although the later did not hold it against her cousin,  it did remain as a sour spot for her.

"I hate my life decision," Ava groaned as she rested her head on her arms, "I sincerely wish to ask 20 years old me what I was doing back then."

"Stop being so dramatic," Saerin flicked her forehead as she clicked her tongue displeased, "You once wanted to give your heart to someone. That went wrong, so what? It's not like you choose your marks partner or who you fall for."

In response, Ava's just pouted but soon she stiffened as she saw Saerins eyes widened at the sight of someone behind her. Someone, whose identity she didn't even need to guess.

"Remember we're all rational grown-ups now," Saerin hissed at Ava as two people walked towards their table with a direct goal, "Be nice." 

"Fuck you Jaehyun," Ava cursed her own cousin with a groan not minding Saerin's words, just as he and Leedo joined their table.

Jaehyun wasn't really surprised by that greeting, as he by now was far used to his cousin's antics and quickly changing moods, "Yeah, good to see you too Ava. Hey Rin!"

Saerin gave him a lazy wave as Ava stubbornly refused to even look at their fourth guest.

"Aren't you eating?" Jaehyun tapped Ava's head to make her look up to him, "It's rare for you to not touch your favorite sandwich..."

Ava mentally was giving him a few good punches, but then she plastered a smile on her face and shook her head as she jammed the sandwich back into her bag, "No. Not anymore, I suddenly lost my appetite."