Smoldering Embers

Warnings: Short, mentions of death by burning and corpses, unedited.

Azar Keahilele hardly wheezes as she wanders the remnants of yet another likely illegal facility that had tested on any mythical creature and people that seemed inhumane.
One flap of her fiery feathered wings sends ashes scattering and sparks flickering. With a huff, she folds them against her back and continues her stroll. Melted glass and metal littered the ruins. The fire had caused chemical reactions everywhere, as one would expect when chemicals were not hard to find in a facility such as that. The chemical stench bothers Azar only slightly, not enough to send her away. A groan comes from nearby, silenced swiftly by a ball of flames. Azar glares at the now properly dead scientist before moving along, cringing every now and then at disfigured and melted corpses.
She never really got used to seeing melted corpses even after at least a century.

She passes the remains of the containment cells, pleased to find no remains of the innocent test subjects there. They had all escaped before the security system was fried and tricked into a lockdown.
The testing labs themselves are the least recognizable, as they had the most explosions happen there. If the debris, smoke, or flames didn't kill the scientists, the deadly gasses that were probably released would have.
Azar finds what she was looking for without much more trouble. The one thing that didn't burn or melt.

The safe where the last head scientists were still hiding.
Much to Azar's dismay it was insulated, so she was not able to cook them alive as the fire raged outside the safe. No matter, Fire isn't the only thing she can manipulate thanks to her heritage. With a murderous glare at the safe, Azar crouches down and pulls the magma out from miles underground. The crack in the ground grows as now lava bubbles to the surface, forming a pool around the red headed woman. Her green eyes are filled with nothing but the desire to see those final enemies die.
Azar grabs a fistful of the molten lava and throws it on to the safe. The metal hisses, a sound that motivates her.

Finally. She has the last of the human monsters cornered.

The fistfuls turn to an aimed gush of lava. Hysterical screams become audible, the screams of those who have done everything to save their own lives but ultimately fail. As a side of the safe melts away completely, the three cowardly scientists come into Azar's line of sight.
She doesn't have an entire monologue to say to them, since they're about to die, quite painfully one might add. She steps over the bubbling mess into the safe. A gun is pointed at her and fired. Miss by a centimeter.
"The heat makes it everything look wiggly, yes? No wonder you missed." Her voice isn't choked up by the smoke, as she's immune to it. "I won't apologize if you wanted to be buried in a coffin or cremated. I'll say it bluntly, I'm not planning on leaving behind anything to be buried or put in a jar."

Azar does not leave behind a speck of ash from the last "victims" of that fire the media will call a "freak accident."

An hour or so after she leaves the area, a distress signal from one of her beloved daughters reaches her via soul link.
The ground beneath her opens up and she willingly falls into the magma below to fast travel to the next place subject to her rage.
Azar Keahilele's wrath is never completely extinguished, merely smoldering embers that can be reignited.