Prologue {EDITED 17/01/14}

~*~*~*

Prologue

~*~*~*

I looked up into his golden brown eyes. In any other situation, I would have marvelled at how beautiful they looked right at this moment. But I didn't quite feel safe round him at this time, I was fearful of him, actually. I wanted to run. Run into the girls' toilets or something, but Zayn was smart and he had me cornered in an actual corner.

"Are you going to answer me, or what?" He hissed at me and I glared at the floor. I straightened out my back and scowled up at him.

"No," I told him firmly, turning my glare to him, "I'm not." his eyes darkened and his grip round my arms tightened painfully and I shuffled uncomfortably. I winced and fought back a groan of pain when he pushed me painfully into the wall.

"Sorry?" He asked, shock, annoyance and anger clear in his voice.

That's right, bitch, be shocked, "I said: no." I ripped my arms from his grasp and shoved hard at his chest. Today, I was standing up for myself just like my older brother had told me to. I will fight him if I have to, I was getting tired of this shit. Tired of Zayn's abusive nature. Tired of this school's abusive nature. Tired of this god forsaken city.

Zayn stumbled back, shock clear on his face fore a couple of seconds before he was consumed by anger. His open hand shot out, speeding towards my face but I caught his wrist. I twisted it into what looked like a very awkward and painful position for him .

Pain was clear on his face and he dropped to his knees, attempting to lessen the tension that was built up in his wrist from me twisting it. He tried to pull from my grasp and I only tightened it. He made a groan of pain in the back of his throat and my face softened a bit, all my anger leaving me and I let go of his hand and kicked his chest. He fell onto his back and gasped for air because I had knocked the wind out of him.

I looked down at him and took a deep breath, "Today is the last day I'm going to be taking shit from you, Zayn. For two reasons, one─I'm leaving to the US tonight and I doubt I will be back for a while. The second reason is because I'm tired of it. I'm tired of all your ignorant comments and I'm tired of the bruises on my arm that only add to the many others fro my father."

Being the better person that I am, I helped Zayn to his feet and debated with myself whether I should push him back down or not, but decided against it because I wanted to leave here knowing I had gotten my point across to him.

"I hope you'll get what you deserve one day," I told him, staring right into his golden brown eyes. "I hope someone fucks with your emotions one day, Zayn, so you know how it felt when you had done it me. Have a nice life, love." I pushed past him and out the double doors that led outside from the school corridor.

Once I was outside, I turned around and took one last look at the figure of Zayn who was still stood in the same spot. Even though I was moving to a while different country, I had a feeling it wouldn't be long until I seen him again. I frowned at the feeling of myself longing for that day. Longing for the day I'd see him and if he had changed or not.

Zayn Malik, I know you'll be a pain in my arse some day soon.