Harry Potter and his Obsession with Draco Malfoy

By: Unique Caldwell

{This Is A BL-BoysLove-Fanficion of Drarry and is rated 21+ and another "What If" Scenario}

{Prologue}

---{1991, After Lily Potter Was Found Dead By A Man Holding Onto Her And Crying As He Held Her, However,  He Then Saw Her Infant 1 Year Son Crying And Alive In His Crib, He Removed The 1 Year Old Infant And Left The House, Burning It To The Ground}---

☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

It was 1991, as a little 1 year old infant boy with a small Scar on the top left of his forehead with a letter attached to him, was being left on a random doorstep by the man who cried for his Mother. Harry James Potter was his full name and he was only a 1 year old infant at the time when his parents were murdered by He Who Must Not Be Named and his Counterpart, Tomas Morvolo Riddle, he was in hiding at the time of their planning while in the Ministry of Magic as he was slowly corrupting it from within, and ended up giving the address of The Potter's and The Longbottoms so his counterpart can fulfill his desire to kill both The Potter's and The Longbottoms to erase them from Magical Family History. He was successful in murdering The Longbottoms and The Potter's but something blasted He Who Must Not Be Named away from the 1 year old infant boy saving his life that fatal night.

☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

{Chapter 1 ~ Harry Potter, The Boy Who Lived, Meets Draco Malfoy, The Next Slytherin Heir And The Malfoy Family}

~{10 Years Later, It Was The Early 2000's At The Home of the Dudleys}~

Harry James Potter was now 10 years old when he heard his Cousin, Dudley stomping about the stairs as that startled Harry awake hearing him stomping down the stairs so aggressively and towards the small closet on the side of the stairs opening it up to see Harry rubbing his tired-like eyes. "Hey Pottah! Wake up! We're going to the Zoo today!" Dudley said with excitement as he left the door open and Harry sleepily left the small room closing the door behind him as he just walked into the kitchen. "Good morning, Harry!" Aunt Petunia said as she sounded very chipper this morning as usual. Uncle Vernon went to even ruffle up Harry's already messy raven colored bed hair. Just as Harry was about to answer but a knock suddenly happened. "Oh dear who is at the door at this time of the morning? I'll get it!" Harry sat at the table as Uncle Vernon had gotten up to go see who was at the door. When Uncle Vernon had returned but with a guest. "Harry. This is your Godfather, Sirius Black! He's come to take you to your real home..." Sirius Black was the Heir of the Black Family and was labeled Harry's Godfather by James and Lily Potter the day of their wedding since he was the Bestman, and was asked to start taking care of him once he turned 10 years old this year by Albus Dumbledore himself, and it was that time. "Oh my god…" Sirius got closer to Harry and decided to sit down next to him as he went to take a good look at Harry as he gently touched his face. "You are so precious...just like your Father...he was a cute little one too...hahahaha…" Sirius said with a nice smile and alittle laugh. For once Harry had smiled at someone, since he's been with The Dursleys, Harry wasn't truly happy and he did strange things the more older he got, he did share a room with Dudley once but he woke up to screaming one morning and was falling to his bed as Dudley saw the whole thing but said nothing as mysterious things continued to happen to Harry he couldn't explain it, it just happened whenever Harry felt sad or even got upset and only Dudley knew about it as his Parents remained clueless for a long time, that is until today.