⪼ CHAPTER 7 ⪻

Jade and I had just gotten home from our date. We had a lovely dinner and just talked about ourselves, all the things we didn't know from each other yet. We stood in front of Jade's house as I had been the one driving and I was kinda hoping for our first kiss, how stupid as it may sound. "I had a wonderful time," Jade said and she was playing with her keys. "I mean, you were in the company of an amazing and gorgeous person, so it's not that difficult to have wonderful time," I said a little cocky. Thankfully, Jade got the joke and laughed. "May I kiss you?" she suddenly said and I was surprised she was the one initiating it. I nodded eagerly and I felt her hand on my cheek before her lips were pressed against mine. The butterflies in my stomach already went crazy when she would simply touch my arm, but this was something new. It felt like they exploded into beautiful fireworks and I quickly placed a hand on her cheek as well.

     With my other hand I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to me, not wanting to let go just yet. It wasn't my intention to deepen the kiss until I heard Jade moan oh so softly. That sent me over the edge and with my tongue I went over bottom lip, gaining entrance almost immediately. The hand I had previously placed on her hip went a little more and rested just a little below the small of her back, not wanting to place it completely on her behind. Not much later we pulled apart, catching our breath and slowly letting go of each other. "I can't wait to do that again sometime," I whispered and snickered. "Me either," Jade replied. "Text me when you get home?" Jade asked, her hand still in my own, not wanting to let go of me completely. "I will." I walked backwards and as I took more steps our hands parted. I turned around and was almost at my car until I heard Jade shout 'wait'. I turned around once more and saw the goth run towards me. Before I knew it she kissed me again, her lips lingering on my lips for a little longer before pulling away. "I couldn't wait," she breathed and started walking back to her house with a huge smile on her lips. I shook my head in amusement and got in my car, driving home after a perfect first date.

⪼⪼⪼

     After the weekend, in which we spend more time with each other, it was the first day of us at school while we were dating. Not in relationship, but dating none the less. It wasn't a problem for me to show affection, but I sensed that Jade was still a bit hesitant. "I won't hold your hand or anything if you don't want me to. I'm not going to force you into anything," I said as we walking into the school and to our lockers. "I know and you aren't forcing me to do anything. I want to do this," she said and pecked my lips. I smirked at the girl and saw her do the same thing as she closed her locker and pulled me along to the Black Box theatre. In the past few weeks we had practised for some play, although I didn't have any lines, but I needed to know the songs.

     We entered the room and saw many students were already here. "Alright, everyone settle down. I want to continue the play from the part were Tori has to choose between Robbie and Beck." The teacher said and while the rest sat down, those three walked up the stage. I grabbed the booklet and before I knew it I had Jade's legs draped over mine. I gave her a bored expression, but didn't push them off. Instead, I placed my arms on them while holding the booklet. "Alright, everyone ready? Lights ready? Music ready?" The teacher looked up to see Sinjin at all the buttons and he held up his thumb, ready to start.

     "Ready? Action!" The lights turned on and showed us Robbie and Tori on stage. "I don't know," Tori started. "Oh, come on! Why can't you admit that you're in love with me?" Robbie said and I snorted. "Why are you in love with me?" Tori retorted. "Because you're beautiful. Look at your face in the moonlight." I saw Jade roll her eyes as she grabbed her phone. "I can't," Tori said. "You can." "No, a person can't look at their own face. It's impossible." "Then marry me and I'll buy you a thousand mirrors," Robbie exclaimed. "But that's so many!" "My father's a billionaire. I can give you everything you've ever wanted and I'm very good-looking." I snorted, but it came out a little too loud and everyone in the audience looked at me for a second. "Sorry," I whispered and they continued the play.