one.

Well, it's Dallas' birthday, everyones going here in Texas. All of our Relatives, it's going to be a huge celebration for Dallas' birthday, I used to wore dress and make up if there is an occasion like this.

I should have think for it, that everyhings coming. So Demetria's Coming. My sister who doesn't cared about me, since i turned ten. Because she went to a Rehab and stuffs, that she only wanted to be with is Maddie.

Ghost, nothing in her sight. Everytime i saw her, we barely talk, i kept my distance to her, always. If she wanted to talk to me at the phone, the most longer minute is two minutes. Because i don't really want to talk to her, because i hated the times i talked to her before like a hour. But right now, no.

So today, i walked in to my room, letting a sigh, and seated to my chair, who tucked in he study table. I just looked at the window, didn't bothering, that honestly, tons of Dallas' visitors are coming. I get my eyeglasses, and i'm still looking at the window.

"Kurt! What are you doing there? Aren't you supposed to go down? To hungs out with our other Relatives, or Friends?" I can hear Maddie's voice. I turned the chair and looked at her. "I'm fine here, Join them if you want to." I replied, giving her a faintly smile,

She did went down, no one really cares if i doesn't come there down, I heard Maddie's voice, she squeeled, and that was the time that i know that Demetria, is already there. Okay, she is down. I'll keep my distance.

"Fuck." I muttered, i put my eyeglasses off and get my contactlenses, i put them on. I can hear the footsteps from the stairs and walked to the hallway, Demi, it's her probably. So i got up, and I quickly get out of my door.

She saw me, definitely. "Hi Kurt, what's up?" She ask, giving me huge fake smile. "Hey Demi," I replied, and i'm not even bothered to answer her what's up? Because i don't really want to build a conversation with her. It's just going to be shitty.

I came down stairs, as i saw Dallas with her beautiful Dress, she wore a blue one, so i walk to her, and i throw my arms in to hers. "Happy Birthday Dallas," i greeted.

"Thank you, sweetie." She smiled as i pulled off in our hug, "Damn, your getting old." I teased.

"Shut up," she replied smiling, and tapping my shoulders,

I walk to the kitchen, i saw Paul,Grace and Brittany. They are my Best Friends. But Paul isn't my best friend, his just Grace's boy friend that's why his there.

"Hi Dale!" Grace and Brittany said in unison. They both comes through me and hugged me, their so sweet.

"Hello, Ladies." I greeted, "So, why are you here?" I ask not being rude. "Well, Dallas invited us including Paul, so you are not going to be bored in this party." Grace said

"Oh, so guys. Do you want the rest of us goes to my room?"

"Yeah, sure," Brittany replied,

We run to my room, as we seated to my bed, "Paul, if you want to watch, the remote is in there." I told him, he nodded and say thank you.

"Okay, what's with Demi? Are you two okay now?" Britanny asked, well. Of course they know about what Demi did, infact Britanny is such a lovatic.. They are my best friends since we were Seven, they knew every inch of my life, i knew theires too.

"We are absolutely fine, no worries." I told her as i winked her, "Babe, you should try, talking to her in person. So that she knows what you felt about her," Grace explains,

"Grace has a point, you should talk to her, personally." Brittany Agreed, "But, Brit i'm scared of letting her know, because she will defend and tell this to mom."

"So what? At least she knew." Brittany speaks

"You really should," Grace, gave me a faint smile.

"Kurtney, can i come in?" Fuck, it's Demi, why is she needing to come in. "Sure," Demi, went inside of the room, and she is holding a gift.

"It's for you, Kurt." She said "Thanks, Demi." I received the gift from her hand, well. Everytime she is going home she has a gift for us. The last time i got from her is a Casio Baby G watch. It's expensice though, and an eyeglasses, she is the one who picked the frame, it's GUCCI. Still expensive,

"Open it, we wanna see," Brittany said, she is more excited than me, "fine." I replied,

I opened the gift slowly, okay. For now, she baught me a glittery costumized i phone case, who has my name on it, and a Dress, it's a casual dress from Hawai.

"That dress is so Beautiful!" Grace squeeled. "OMG! Demi is so sweet, she gave you this, even it's not Christmas." Brittany said.

"Okay, enough." I told them, I put out my phone and taked a picture of it. So, here it is. I snap a phot of Demi's gifts and i posted it on Twitter.

@kurtdalelovato: Thank you Demi! For this wonderful Gifts! I really apreciated it. @ddlovato

I tweeted that, And my phone keeps beeping it's because of the notifications i have, i just ignored them. And back to the point, Brit and Grace are still looking in to my gifts.

Duh, it's natural for Demi giving us gifts when she arrives, because she do know she lives from away from us.

------

"Oh, everythings clean. And we are ready to kick butts." Demi said cheerfully, "We are going to the Movies, and eat alot of popcorns and freaking candy. And shop things you wanted." Demi added

"I'm up with that! Aren't you going to bring Dallas with us?" Maddie asked her, "She is tired, let her rest. Besides i have you and Kurtney," Demi smiled.

Me? She is totally insane. She will never ever, going to make me go with her, even she is with Maddison. Fuck. I don't want to go with them, what am i supposed to say? Am i just gonna flip it around?

"I'm sorry, i can't go." I said honestly, "Why you can't go? It's unfair." Maddie protested.

"Because i have more important to do, assignments and stuffs." I lied, i just don't really want to hung out with them, by now, and look. Demi is in, so i don't want really.

"But tomorrows Saturday! And--" Demi cuts Maddie off, "It's fine, maybe we can hung out tomorrow Kurt."

"That's not even a question, but i guess so." I shrugged to her, so absolutley run to my room, and lock the door behind me. I closed my eyes for a second, as i saw a vision, it's when me and Demi are really close to each other

Flash Back.

I look up in the sky, i can see the stars are shining bright, i'm laying on Demi's arms. We are in the park, even though it's already 7 pm. She tolds me about stories with the stars. They are really good.

"Saw that? That one is shining. Can you take it as mine?" She asked, she probably think that i can get the stars for her, so i just put my hands up, and grab the one who is shining and i gave it to her.

"Remember i'm always near Munchkin? Okay? You are always be my babygirl." She said,

Flash back Ends.

Well, i used to be her babygirl, but times had passed, and she forgotten about it. She didn't even keep her promises that somewhere i'll live with her in LA or something.

Making those memories with her are great, i don't missed the memories at all. I missed her, and i need her to my life, she don't know, that once, i cutted my wrist when i was eleven. That was the time i realized she doesn't have time for me,

It did hurt, but i never did that again, i'm afraid. It can be an addiction, and i'm going to Rehab, i don't want to go there, she told herself that it was hard, getting in there.