C h a p . 1 6

》Chap.17 - Talk《

[NARRATOR'S POV]
{CLASS 1-A}

As the bell rung on a sunny busy afternoon, the students of Class 1-A run out their classrooms to the cafeteria, food awaiting them. Izuku, Ochako and Tenya were last to come out as they were busy arranging papers and tables then after walked to the cafeteria together.

"Soo..Uraraka. How was Class 1-A for you so far Just asking since I heard from Mr.Aizawa you had a rough time back at Class 1-C" Tenya asked the Ochako on their way. Ochako on the otherhand hummed in joy.

"It's great! I've been getting along with the others so far, especially the girls. Not that I'm comparing the girls to any of you guys. But yeah, it's lovely to be in Class 1-A. Though the drama is a bit too much since well- almost everyone takes everything so seriously unlike everyone in my class back then" Replied Ochako. Tenya just nodded with a happy grin, knowing that his bestfriend is enjoying her new class while Izuku just smiled at her response

Guess my plan is a good one.

Izuku's phone vibrated. He then grabbed his phone from his pocket and recieved an unknown text. Is said:

"Meet me at the back of the school after classes. I have something to tell you"

Izuku hesitated at first but it sounded pretty serious to him. And so he saved the unknown number and returned his phone back to his pocket. Something was up. He never gets any unknown calls or messages from people. Besides, how did someone even get his phone number?

Ochako saw the look on his face and placed a comforting hand on his shoulder which made Izuku turn his head to a frowning Ochako.

"Something wrong? You look nervous" Ochako asked the Greenette who just shook his head no. He didn't want to worry her.

"I'm fine, just meeting up with an old friend of mine and I'm a bit nervous. Its been so long since I've last seen them" Said Izuku. Obviously he screamed dumbass internally. What a bad lie.

It was pretty obvious he lied and Ochako knew, but she didnt want to force the truth out of him so she let it slide.

"If theres something wrong talk to us okay? We can help you out in any way possible" Ochako. Tenya who nodded.

"That's right. We're friends. Your concerns are also ours" Said Tenya with a worried tone. Ochako nodded her head yes.

"Hey guys, hope you don't mind me taking Kirby for a bit?" Shoto popped out of nowhere. Ochako giggled and jumped on his back for a piggy-back ride to the cafeteria. Izuku glared at Shoto, who just stuck his tongue out mouthing "Sorry, hoes before bros" which made Izuku stuck out out his middle finger at him. Iida of course, being the class dad he is, scolded Izuku of his gesture.

"Alright! Onwards my fellow steed!" Ochako exclaimed, pointing to the cafeteria.

Shoto held onto Ochako's legs and ran to the cafeteria as fast as a stallion could. Izuku and Tenya just watched the two sprinted away. Tenya took his oppertunity to tease Izuku.

"I see a young man devasted for his maiden has been taken" Tenya teased the Greenette. Izuku just gave him a slight stare.

"Yeah yeah I'm jealous whatever" Izuku rolled his eyes,continuing his walk to the cafeteria.

+After school+

Izuku walked through the halls and arrived at his destination. He saw a blonde standing there playing with a strand of her hair.