Chapter 1

The club was pumping with adrenaline when we arrived.
"I still can't believe I'm doing this Lynn." I said shaking my head.

"Chill Rebecca, you need this kinda fun away from exam's some times" Lynn replied rolling her eyes.

"What? Like snogging some random guy till you're blue in the face and then take him home to have sex?' I snorted.

"We'll see where you end up by the end of the day" She chuckled.
We headed for the bar and ordered four tequila shots.
"Lynn.. I don't wanna go all cuckoo tonight!"I complained.

"Nonsense! drink up" She cheered.
I brought the shot to my lips gulping it down and feeling the burn in my throat. But surprisingly it felt good and had the second one.

"Hey Rebecca, I'm coming back from the toilets. Why don't you go to the dance floor and strut your stuff?"Lynn suggested.
"Ok, cool" I replied.
I strode over to the dance floor and started dancing like my body was on fire, all of a sudden I felt someone close behind me touching my waist.

"Hello there sweetheart" A deep voice said from behind me.
I whirled around to come face to face with a dark haired man with bright gleaming green eyes.

"The names Dylan, what about you?"he asked a little huskily.
Oh boy was he good looking or what?

"My name's Rececca" I managed to squeak out.

"So Rebecca.Wanna carry on dancing with that beautiful body of yours?" Dylan asked smirking like a sex God.
I smiled seductively at him and turned around to lean against his firm body.

I started to grind against him whilst his hand clutched tighter on to my waist and the other was knotted in to my hair. Suddenly a strong hand pulled me off the dance floor and dragged me towards the bathroom.

"Dylan..what-" I started but he cut me off by slamming his lips against mine and roughly pushed me up against the bathroom door.
His lips were amazing and his body was pushed against mine so tightly i felt my chest was was going to pop.

I was already wearing a push up bra that made my breasts look big so know they looked as though they were ready to spill out of the cups of my strapless black dress.

He pulled back both of us panting for air whilst he trailed his lips down my jawline to my neck. When he came to the hollow base bit of my neck he started sucking on it causing me to let out a loud moan of pleasure."I think we need to finish this off somewhere more secluded"he gasped as he dragged me towards the exit door..