『くんへpㅜㅌr 1』

(your 14 here btw)
Ayayaya...(insert awaken my masters here), you woke up at the sound of your alarm which is awaken my masters from jjba. You just finished jjba a week ago and is cRAVING for stone ocean to get animated, you didn't read the manga yet though. You got up from your bed, took a nice warm shower, brushed your teeth, hair, and put on your school uniform. You checked the time and  its 6:55 AM,
School starts at 7:00AM and your house is very close to the school so you went downstairs and made toast, you got your lunch from the fridge and put on your shoes, you ate your buttered toast and walked to school.

You got there on time and you went in your class, today is just like any other day. But when you went back home and fell asleep you woke up, you were wearing a old timey dress
(this is what it looks like)

 But when you went back home and fell asleep you woke up, you were wearing a old timey dress(this is what it looks like)

Or

(you choose, you can change it if you want)

Your laying on  grass and theres a tree next to you, confused on why your wearing a dress from the 1880's and your surroundings, you stood up and you saw a village not far away so you went there. You came up to a friendly looking old man and said "u-uh excuse me?" "yes pretty lady?" "where am i and what year is it?"
"your in england, and its 1880 dear. Now where are your parents?" the old man said. "well.. I dont have parents kind sir" you said trying to sound calm and look normal, you where shocked that you somehow went back in time 'this is where phantom blood took place..' you thought. Inside you where shocked, confused, and fangirling but your trying your best to remain calm on the outside.

"oh where do you stay then?" the old man said ".....i dont have a place to stay.." you said worried "do you have any family or guardian to take care of you?" the man said with curiosity "no sir." you said "well then stay at my place, I'll take care of you  child." the man said in a soothing voice and a calming smile. "a-are you sure kind sir??" you said "yes yes, its always nice to have company and not be alone, am i wrong?" "n-no sir.. I guess it is nice to have some company." you said slightly sad. You were a orphan that got a job and eventually moved out of the orphanage when you bought your first ever apartment.

"well come on then, follow me." the old man said as you followed him. While on the way to his house you two heard some chanting, the two of you followed the sound and saw-

 While on the way to his house you two heard some chanting, the two of you followed the sound and saw-