Cheater

Izuku was a good kid, he was always happy, never got bullied, had a perfect mom and dad, loved allmight, had an awsome quirk. Everyone loved him, but there was one person who loved him the most, his two toned boyfriend shoto Todoroki, or so that's what everybody thought.
_______
Todoroki POV

I sit down on my bed awaiting Izuku's arrival. He said he would be back by 6 and it was already 6:10. I was getting kind of annoyed and I didn't know why, I mean he was just going to the grocery store to get "something".... I'm just being paranoid.

Suddenly I hear a knock on the door. It knocks me out of my thoughts and I scramble onto my feet, thinking it's izuku I walk over to the door unlocking it. I look out of it slightly to see someone in something I was not expecting... It was Momo with a jacket on and lingerie underneath

Momo then proceeded to come in and close the door behind her pushing me onto the ground and getting on top of me. (smutish stuff coming up/ concent is hot kids) I really wanted her to go because izuku was going to see but, then it hit me like a brick.I didn't want her to stop, I didnt want to get caught. As I thought this she unbuttoned my shirt and kissed my neck. I moaned slightly as she hit a sweet spot on my neck. "Wait...let's move to the the bed.." I spoke while smirking.

   She continued kissing me as we climbed onto the bed. We didnt stop, we didnt stop when the door made a latching noise, we didnt stop when I squeaked meaning it was opening,  we didnt stop when we heard a gasps, we didnt stop when wehead somthing that sounded like a bag fall to the floor, We didnt stop when we heard a sob, We didnt stop and we got caught by none other then ...

Izuku Midoriya

Hey guys! Hope you like this chapter I'll try and put together a schedule for posting but until then just comment what you want to happen next and I'll see if I can adjust the plot a little. Feel free to text me on here If you have any concernes about ownership of pictures or other things concerning the story or if you are bored and want someone to talk to! 😁

   Any recommendations and feedback for the plot on the bakudeku story would be great. If you could keep it to messages that would also be great.
   I'm trying to make the chapters longer but it's hard because I'm not used to writing super long chapters, so the next chapters on all the story's right now are a little delayed. 
Anyways I hope you have a great day!
    Made this picture on my phone do you guys like it?

  Anyways I hope you have a great day!    Made this picture on my phone do you guys like it?

486 words