fighting assumptions

"Shut up, just stop lying to me Tori i saw you hugging that hoe, hands grabbing her ass and shit. Seriously what the fuck! I'll fuck you bitch, you don't know me-"

"She's just a friend from work. I'm not cheating on you stop tripping-"

"Dont. Motherfucking. Interrupt. Me! Leave now, get your shit and get di bloodclaat out Tori...don't let me knock you tf out, you don't know meeee!!!!" Rain shouted.

"Yow calm yourself and keep your fucking voice down crazy bitch. Stop talking shit. I'm tired of us fighting. I'm done, I'm so done with yo ass"

For the past hour she continued cussing me out about not giving her attention and cheating on her. Getting up from the living room, i headed straight for the bedroom and began packing my bags. I went downstairs, grabbed my keys, i felt her hands suddenly gripped my shoulder. I turned around.

"What do you-"

"Wait baby, you know I'm a little crazy, i love you but i just can't trust you. I'm so tired of your bullshits."

Tori  pushed her up against the wall. She was truly fed up!

"Listen to me closely," Tori leaned in and whispered angrily; "Stop fucking playing with me. You gotta respect me ma. Despite what you think I'm not out here making you look stupid. Never! You better appreciate every fucking thing i do for you! I'll do anything to make you happy. I'm your daddy and you'll obey me, fucking understand??!!"

"No make me understand, show me."

Tori quickly rip her blouse and popped all her buttons, she lay kisses on her neck while unhooking her bra, then Tori kiss her hard on her lips, biting and sucking, their tongues battling with each other, Tori won.She paused,looking at Rain's swollen lips then her breast, she placed her hand on Rain's breast rubbing her sensitive nipple.she smelled so yummy like fruits and it was intoxicating.
"Mmm Ahhh--ungh " Rain moan.they locked eyes as Tori suck her breast, swirling her tongue over it.

"Oh shit,Tori" Rain moan again. Her love box was dripping down her legs.She went to the other nipple and gave it the same attention then kissing the valley of her breast placing hickies while kneading them like flour.

"Upstairs,now!" Tori demanded,lust lacing her voice. She carried her up the stairs bridal style. As they entered the bedroom Tori slam Rain against the nearest wall. Her ass was firm and phat, pressed up against Tori's pumpum . Tori wasted no time as she landed  wet passionate kisses on Rain's neck and shoulders, getting to her sensitive spot. "Baby, yesshh-mmm, right there" she whimpered breathlessly. Tori smacked her ass then removed her Jeans. She began rubbing Rain's clit while sucking her earlobe & squeezing her neck.

"Uggg, cho rass!" Tori felt her getting wetter so she bend her over and forcefully thrust two fingers deep inside her.
"More,more.oh fuck!"
Tori spread her legs further apart and gave her deep,fast, powerful thrusting while using her thumb to stimulate  her clit, squeezing her breast with her other hand. Pumping in and out of her fat kitty.

"Yuh eva get a vex fuck yet gal??!!" Tori ask savagely.Rain's pussy tighten against her fingers. The room began to fill with Rain's scream "Ahhh-h T-toriiii baby!!!". Her legs shook violently and her eyes roll back from her intense orgasm.

Coming down from her high,she almost fell but Tori caught her and lay her on the bed.
"I hope you learnt your lesson mami" looking in each other's eyes with a satisfying smirk.
Rain bit her lips and said "yes daddy" with a mischievous smile.