2.6

"
i
will
blow
up
your
mailbox
"
_______________________________

IT HAD BEEN ONE WEEK IN CAPTIVITY—-miles was beginning to lose his mind, he wondered how lexie was holding up though.

he hasn't heard any screams from her cellar since the one time, however for him... they have been torturing him everyday.

what if they actually did just kill her? and he didn't even know about it...

but he couldn't think that way, he needed to be strong because if lexie is alive, he is going to break both of them out of this hellhole that they were in.

he noticed the rhythm... the generator does its reboot, he counted, they last twenty six seconds when the generators reboot.

they shut off for twenty six seconds, unlocking everything.

tonight he was going to escape, and he was going to be sure of it.

____________________________

"guys! why haven't we gone to the fucking coordinates yet?! what's the hold up..." iris states annoyed as she looks at her friends,

"okay but... what if it's a trap?! have you ever thought about that?!" jack shouts at her,

"...you know, sometimes i feel like i'm the only smart one in this group! you guys just want to go to these random coordinates not knowing if it is a trap or not and we can all go missing the same way lexie and miles did!" he shouts at them.

everyone fell silent, because he was right, they did need to become smarter about their actions,

"he's right... we have all been running around like headless chickens and that's what these people want, they want us to not know what we are doing, because it only puts them ten steps ahead..." maddie says,

"then tonight we will go for sure, bring pocket knives and any weapons if you need to, you never know what battle we are going to face...." sadie says.

_________________________________

kate was curled up in a ball on her bed, she hasn't moved in about five days,

mrs. grose begun taking care of flora and gave some time for lexie to mourn by herself, she hasn't been holding up well.

one week, one fucking week, the police still have zero leads.

like chief harbour said, it was the most confusing case he has ever been on before, the officers beside him agree with it.

what if she never saw her little sister again? what if that was the last time they saw each other? when they were fighting...

and miles, even though she didn't have a good relationship with the challenging boy at all she of course cared for him,

she had just been praying that everything would be okay, that they would be found, but they still haven't been.

and it was driving her crazy, how does something like this just happen? she doesn't get it.