coma white

Shai's PoV

I was lying in my bed when all of a sudden my phone rings. Ring ring...ring ring. "Hello?"I asked tiredly. "Shai Bloodshed?" A strangely familiar male voice questioned on the other end of the line. "Speaking." I said with a hint of annoyance in my voice. "Hi this is Michael Jenkins, from Metal Heads magazine." "Hi." I said slightly excited. I had entered a contest to win tickets to the warped tour and was hoping this call would tell me if I had won. "Yes I was just calling to let you know that your tickets would be coming in the mail in the next two days or so." "OH MY GOD I WON !?!?!” I practically screamed in his ear. "Yes Mrs.Bloodshed you won." He went on. "Oh no its just Shai." I added before I hung up.

I went on to text my best friend Luna and see if she wanted to go with me and then I went to work.
Marilyn's PoV

I was awaken by the sound papers slamming down next to my head "What the fuck?" "Marilyn get the fuck up" Twiggy yelled at me from across the room. I get up and head to the bathroom. I take off my clothes and step into the shower and turned on the water. I sit there for a minute and then I start to bathe and wash my hair. As soon as I step out of the shower the bus hits a bump and I fall. "What the fuck Kevin?!" I yelled. I get dressed and go to see what Twiggy wanted. Turns out we had to go through a bunch of stupid ass papers and pick who the fuck gets free tickets to warped tour. We had been going through all day and then I saw her. The picture attached was so beautiful I knew she would be the one.

Authors note...all characters and events in this story are not based on actual people or events...also what do you think should I keep writing?