Who Are you?...

Genjis POV.

It's been a six years since my brother went missing, even though the clan has moved on. I still haven't everyday I would go through the woods searching for any trace of him. No luck.....

I was going through the forest when I got this feeling that I was being watched,  I turned around to see two eyes staring at me as if I was prey. I remained calm even though deep down I was terrified, when the thing noticed that I was looking at it, it got up and out of the bushes on four legs. I could tell it was human because it didn't have any fur,  we stared at eachother for a while until it got up.

My eyes widened as he spoke " who Are you?and where did you come from?" I thought ' is he... ' My thoughts were interrupted by him "ANSWER ME!!!!" he shouted " oh sorry my name is genji shimada  and I'm from the shimada castle" I replied.

He looked at me with a familiar stare. "And you are?" I questioned,he looked up at the castle next to us and then his eyes went back on me. "that is none of your concern "genji" what's more important is why you are here?" "I'm here looking for my brother hanzo shimada he went missing six years ago... " I answered.

He looked at me with shock, everything went silent until I said " you haven't seen him, have you?" " I'm afraid not" he answered.

' weird he has the same characteristics as hanzo but hanzo wouldn't wear a white wolf thingy, would he?'.