part one

The O.R schedule board was in the middle of the hallway,  just in front of the nurse's station.
Standing in front of it, Dr. Min felt that something was wrong.
An almost empty board meant an "easy day", which meant there would be a lot of unexpected surgeries.
But that would just jinx their day to think like that.
Until 7 am, there were only a few "easy" surgeries scheduled, such as an appendectomy and 3 plastic surgeries, that will be performed by Dr. Lee, head of plastics.
Dr min shook his head and thought, "if there are a couple of free minutes, maybe I should go to the attendings room and rest before any trauma comes in."
And Dr min was right about this day. Just five minutes after he got into the room, he got paged by Dr. Jung, chief of pediatric surgery.
As he ran to the ER and put on gloves, the paramedics already took the patient to trauma 1.
"Kim Minjae, 12, had an asthma attack that caused him to faint. We have given him oxygen on the ambulance, but he hasn't woken up yet."
"Alright, let's check his oxygen level, and if it's stable enough, move him to an inhalation machine with 2 mils of water with 1.5 mils of Erovent," Dr. Min said to the resident.
"Dr. Min? The oxygen level is 91, should we move him?" Dr park asked.
"What do you think, Dr park? Considering it's your 4th year, you should know"
"I-I think he needs more oxygen," Jimin said, "What about you, Dr jeon?" Yoongi asked without lifting his stare from the chart.
"We should wait until the oxygen level is up to 96, then move him." Dr. Jeon answered.
"Good job, you two. Continue to take care of him, I'm heading to another trauma that came In.
"If something happens, page me."  Dr. Min told them before leaving.
"So, jeonggukie, let's hospitalize minjae and then you can tell me everything about your feelings in lunch," Jimin wiggled his eyebrows and laughed at jeongguk's reaction.

Being a 3rd-year resident is quite hard, just ask them.
But being a 3rd year resident with unrequited feelings to one his attendings is much harder according to jeongguk.
When he first met Dr. Min, Jeongguk was a shy first-year intern, who went to the bar next to the hospital with his fellow interns' squad.
Jeongguk couldn't really make any friends with any of the first-year interns, so he went and ordered himself a drink, to distract his thoughts.
After a few drinks, the other interns asked them why he was gone and told him to go back.
Grabbing his drink, jeongguk was feeling very light-headed, not noticing he was bumping into someone and spilling his drink on him.
"I'm so sorry!" jeongguk said, "let me pay you back, si-.." but then Jeongguk looked at the stranger's hand—nails covered in pretty black polish, which are attached to a pale veiny arm coming out of a leather jacket that was pushed up, thrown over a black shirt, that is tucked into a pair of tight and ripped black jeans, folded above black combat boots.
And Jeongguk couldn't look up, because he felt an attraction to the man, even without looking at his face.
"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to spill it on you! Oh my god, I'm really really sorry-" jeongguk trembled.
"Hey hey, calm down kid," the stranger said, so jeongguk finally looked at the stranger's face.
And he is pretty, so pretty that jeongguk was feeling all hot and bothered, which was supposed to be okay if Jeongguk wasn't sober.
"You're really pretty," He blurted out without realizing what he was saying.
"You too, kid.'"
You said you pay me back, and how do you plan to do that exactly? You don't seem to have the money to buy this jacket, It cost me almost a million won."
"Maybe I could just give you a blowjob," Jeongguk suggested," I mean I get a gay vibe from you, so maybe you'll like that."
"Maybe you're right ..." he looks at him.
'"About what?" he said. '
"About me having a gay vibe, but can I at least get your name before everything? And maybe I could buy you a drink."
Jeongguk froze. "You want to buy me a drink?"
"If you like to ..."
"Sure! "

So he does. Jeongguk learns that the stranger's name is Min Yoongi, he's 27, oh and his dog is the cutest dog that he ever saw.
"Wanna get out of here?" Yoongi asks, and of course, Jeongguk couldn't say no to that.
On the way to his place, the taxi cab was so uncomfortable with the sexual tension between the two, as soon as they got out of the car they heard the driver blurt out "don't forget to use protection" from behind them, and couldn't hold in their laughter.
Soon as they got into the flat, Yoongi pushed Jeongguk to the door, with a burning question in his eyes.
He nodded a little, and Yoongi bent down, his lips against Jeongguk's cheek, brushing it lightly—and still, that light touch sent shivers through his nerves, shivers that made his whole body tremble.
'If you want me to stop now, tell me' he whispered. When jeongguk still said nothing, he brushed his mouth against the line of his jaw. 'Or now' He traced the line of his cheekbone.
'Or now' His lips were against Jeongguk's.
'Or—'
But jeongguk had reached up and pulled him down to his lips, and the rest of Yoongi's words were lost against his mouth.
Yoongi kissed him gently, carefully, but it wasn't the gentleness that Jeongguk wanted, so he knotted his fists in Yoongi's shirt, pulling him harder against his lips. He groaned softly, low in his throat, and then pulled out slowly, "are you sure?" Yoongi asked.
"Yeah," Jeongguk said before bringing their lips together, which made his stomach fill with butterflies.
Slowly, Yoongi made his way to Jeongguk's jaw with gentle, gentle kisses.
When he reached the other's neck, he bit and licked the skin.
"Oh-oh my god, Hyung" jeongguk moaned as Yoongi sucked the sensitive spot behind his ear.
"Let's get you out of this shirt baby," Yoongi muttered and he left Jeongguk's neck, admiring the already blue and purple blossoming on the younger's skin.
After getting rid of the shirt, Yoongi moved down until he reached the nipples, licking and biting on one while twisting the other, amused by the reaction, looking at Jeongguk, and the younger moaned a high, breathy sound.
"You're so sensitive," murmured Yoongi, pulling back to watch the face of the younger, all red and flustered.
"Bedroom?" jeongguk asked, "yeah, let's go," Yoongi said quietly and grabbed his wrist carefully, walking into the room that was almost empty except the big mattress, a wardrobe and a lot of books on the side of the bed. "I assume that you like to read," jeongguk said and raised his eyebrow, "I do, what about you?" Yoongi asked him in return "likewise," jeongguk stepped closer to the other man, eyeing him with hunger.
"What about that blowjob you promised me earlier?" Yoongi said while sitting on the edge of the bed, happy to see Jeongguk following him and sitting on his knees. "eager, aren't you baby?" he chuckled.
"What are you waiting for, bun? You gotta pay me back for that jacket, you better be that good with your mouth," so jeongguk does.
He's Taking Yoongi's pants off, making sure he unzips them slowly, looking at Yoongi through his long lashes, and reaching for Yoongi's wet briefs and tugging those down
Suddenly, he's palming his semi-hard dick, smirking when he hears the choked moan.
He started stroking it lazily, loving the reaction he's getting from the older.
Then, jeongguk leans in and kisses the head, giving it a kitten licks, swirling the tongue around it for a few times, licking a strip from the base to the top, before sucking on it and sinks in, to get a little bit more of him.
"You look so pretty like that, gguk-ah," Yoongi strokes his cheek, pupils creasing in lust as the younger humming around him, making shivers run the Yoongi's whole body.
Seeing the older man respond to him, made Jeongguk want to do more, so he bobbed his head on Yoongi's cock, sucking him harder, wanting to satisfy the man.
So he kept going, moving his hand around the base of his cock, which he couldn't take in.
Jeongguk ignored the throbbing cock in his pants, wanted to be touched so badly, and instead worked harder on Yoongi's dick in his mouth, like the taste of the precum that leaked out of him.
The broken moans came out of Yoongi's mouth, as he felt himself close. "Stop. I don't want to cum yet." so jeongguk did with a whine in the back of his throat.
''Do you prefer to top or bottom baby?' Yoongi questioned him," I'm good with both, but I feel more comfortable with being the bottom, is it okay?"
"Sure baby, you want me to prepare you or you'll do it?"
"you..'
Yoongi couldn't resist smirking. "What was it? Couldn't hear you"
'I want you to prepare me Yoongi." Jeongguk said and lifted his eyes.
"Let me just grab the lube, baby," Yoongi got up and went to the closet, taking out the small bottle,
"Are you clean?"
"Yeah, what about you?''
"Likewise,"
"Great, now come here, don't leave me waiting,'' Jeongguk whined and waited for the other man to reach closer.
"How did I not notice your waist is so tiny? It's so pretty, all of you are big and this is so tiny compared to everything else," Yoongi came back to the bed, petting his lap, inviting jeongguk to sit there.
Jeongguk happily went there and sat on the lap, kissing Yoongi's neck.
Yoongi put his hand on the younger's chin, lifting it and kissing his lips.
The kiss was harsh at first, considering both of them being aroused, but it got slower and softer.
Yoongi went down with his palms, teasing a little bit the hard nipples but he wanted to stop there.
"It feels even tinier in my hands, bet I can close my hands around it." Yoongi said in amusement, "you're so pretty baby," he said while kissing his corner of the mouth," yeah?" Jeongguk asked, "the prettiest baby."
"Bun, want to take off those pants?" Yoongi asked, feeling Jeongguk nodding, with his face in the older's neck, kissing it softly, as the other man started unbuttoning his tight jeans, unzipping them slowly to drive Jeongguk wild.
"Oh? What do we have here? Are those lace panties, bun?" Yoongi whispered in the younger's ear, biting on it.
After he got both the pants and the underwear, he told Jeongguk to go and lie down on his back.
"Such a good baby bun," he told him when he saw that jeongguk did as he said.
"God, your body is so beautiful," Yoongi started kissing him, while his hands were wandering everywhere.
Neglecting only one place. "Y-Yoongi, please don't tease," Jeongguk said and a moan escaped out his mouth.
"raise your hips baby," Yoongi told him and pushed a pillow below them, opening the bottle of line and squeezing a little bit of the cold gel on his fingers, playing with it to warm it.
"Don't squint those hips so hard bun, relax a little,"
"o-okay," and Jeongguk let go of all the worries and every thought he had just disappeared.
"Can I eat your ass?"
"yeah," Jeongguk murmured,
"So turn around, on your knees and arms," Yoongi said and Jeongguk felt something cold teasing his rim after turning around, getting inside of him, searching, touching.
he was so focused on the feeling, he didn't even notice the second finger, knuckles deep inside him,
scissoring to open him up.
Finally, Yoongi found what he was looking for, hitting the spot and hearing moans coming out from the younger's mouth, and smirking as he felt Jeongguk's hands in his hair, pulling the locks a little.
Suddenly, Jeongguk felt lips on the base of his spine, making their way until they met with the younger man's rim, kissing it softly before he started to lick it and getting deeper with his tongue.
Jeongguk's knees wobbled and he moaned over and over again, he felt so good, so ready to cum right there, with Yoongi doing marvels with his tongue.
He was so close, so aroused and then Yoongi stopped.
"You're not coming yet, bun," he said with a raspy voice, and turned Jeongguk to be on his back again with one hand, the other one is still inside of Jeongguk.
the younger was panting from the sudden move, but also because his manhandling kink was fed.
"Fuck," Jeongguk whispered, feeling more aroused if it was even possible.
Yoongi was looking at him with lust.
"Yoongi, please fuck me right now, I don't think I can hold it anymore like I could cum literally right now If you don't do something." Jeongguk babbled, the feeling was too much, he wanted to cum on Yoongi's dick but Yoongi just didn't give him what he wanted.
"Okay fuck," Yoongi said as he squeezed the bottle of lube again, putting it on his dick, groaning as his neglected cock was finally touched.
After stroking it a few times, Yoongi started to push its tip into Jeongguk, both moaning at the feeling.
"How the hell are you still this tight baby?" Yoongi half moaned, pushing more until he's all in.
"baby bun, are you okay?" he asked with concern, seeing the tears streaming out of his eyes.
"Yeah, just stretched good, could you wait a second?"
"Sure baby," yoongi kissed him everywhere, he made sure Jeongguk was okay.
When jeongguk told him he's ready, yoongi started to pull out a little and push back in, stopping after a few times looking for the same spot he found earlier that made the younger scream from pleasure, and when he did, the older man pulled out almost all off his cock and then slammed it right on the prostate.
"Y-Yoongi!" Jeongguk sobbed, feeling heavenly as Yoongi pounded into him, slowly but hard.
a few minutes after, both Yoongi and jeongguk were at the edge, "Y-Yoongi, please cum inside of me,p-please, I'm so close"
"Cum for me, gguk, ''Yoongi groaned as he felt the other coming, his cum painting both of their chests. The feeling of jeongguk tightens around him, making him cum.
"Wow," Jeongguk said, trying to catch his breath.
"Yeah," Yoongi chuckled and pulled out, smiling when he saw Jeongguk whining because of the white fluid getting out of him.
"I'm going to get some wipes," Yoongi said and went out of the bedroom to get them, surprised to see Jeongguk already fast asleep when he's back.
"Have sweet dreams," Yoongi said after he finished cleaning the younger, and got to bed with him, sleeping peacefully.
Even now, three years after what happened, Jeongguk feels shivers through his spine, just because he was thinking about his superior teacher's tongue.