CHAPTER 3~ nutting to worry about👅💦

Elinia💙~

He looks down at me...and smiles,that's when I notice,the neclace around my neck was stuck against his zipper,I bite my lip,pulling away from him,but I was stuck."OH MY GOD,where is it!" I hear a woman say,I recognize the woman as Damiens wife,

"it's not here, I told you" he says, rubbing his legs against my head.i could feel the rising of his crotch and it was hard to keep my head still."No, i-

swore I left it here"she said,tumbling around his office.

"Hey hey! Those are priceless artifacts, they're not as cheap as your misely boyfriends"."God" she sighed, "when will you forgive me. It's been six months already". She glances around the room and her mouth gapes open.

"So...these Toys, do you use them on yourself?"."God Gloria, can you get out of my office already"Damien yells,I felt
h

er eyes on me,so I got even more com- fy between Damiens legs, I couldn't be seen, not like this. Damiens large hands strokes my cheeks,

His hands were so huge and warm, I don't know why but he sticks his thumb in my mouth...and I suck on it. "Holy- fuuuck" he mummers, biting his lips,
"Leave! "he yells, glaring at his wife.

"fine, but let me know if you see it"she says as she leaves, the door to his office slams shut.

And I could feel his grip on me,"Ellie,
"Ellie,ellie,you're a fisty little cunt,are
-n't you " he says,getting up from his chair,and walking around to meet me.
I gulped, looking up at his tall figure, as he glares at me. "What were you plann -ing on doing" he grits,while sipping his coffee.

I gulped, standing to my feet as he stood in front of me.he spits, a full mouth of coffee on me, almost acci- dentally,while saying, "This coffee, it wasn't meant for me.... was it,the last time I checked ,your boss is allergic to peanut "he glares.

"sir, I can explain"i begged.

"Tsk tsk tsk, a pretty girl like you,doing such a malicious act... is quite surprise- ing"his voice is bitter,and disappointed, as his phone rings, he smiles before answering."John, we were just talking about you,your little worker here has a sin to tell you" he says, HANDING ME THE PHONE.

"Please, don't do this, I'll make it up to you"i cried,getting on my knees infront of him.

"And.... How will you do that?" he says, cocking a brow at me.

I look up at him, getting on my knees while rubbing the crotch of his pants. "what are you doing" he grits, stepping back.

"I'm....apologizing" I say, zipping his pants down.

"Whoa,and who told you to do that"he grits.

"No one,I just....."

"you're just horny, aren't you"he smiles.

"I can tell from the way you sucked on my finger earlier."

"What! No I'm not"

"So... You're saying you don't want this?"

"That's not what I'm saying either! "

"Then...What are you saying"

"I just..."I bit my lips, putting my hands in his crotch, taking his dick out and rubbing the tip on my lips,he was spilling precum, it was so surprisingly sweet.

" whoa, it's so big"i smile, holding his dick in my hand,he let's me, and I could tell that a part of him was enjoying this.

"can I suck it?"

"you can, but that doesn't mean that I'll forgive you"He says, looking down at me.

I take a look at his dick, feeling the length of his shaft before flicking my tongue on the tip of his cock,i felt the veins and smiled as it twitched in my throat, before pulling away.

" come ooon, suck it"he moans,

Leaning forward,whilr rubbing his dick on my lips,with one long lick, I wet his dick and start to suck on it,he clings on my hair while groaning."thats fucking right, just like that".my face heats up, what the fuck was I doing.

Whatever this was,it needed to stop,I feel him grip on my hair.as I slowly slurped every inch of his cock for my own pleasure, licking my lips at the taste of it.

It felt so warm, his cum spills on my tongue and he tells me to swallow,"and what if I don't".I let it run down my chin, falling on my lap as he glares at me.

"Tsk,tsk, tsk,what a naughty girl you are 😏" he says,while walking around the room.

"Which toy...should I use on you"

"Bend over"he says in a stirn voice

"Boss! "someone says, before charging in.

The guards mouth falls open as I knelt there on my hands and knees in front of him.

" ummm, bad timing? " he says awkwardly.

"Yes phillip,bad fucking timing"he yells at him.making the man to leave if fear .

"Now you,with that experience aline...that you just give me,I would do anything to make you mine"

I scoffed,"I'm Nobody's property,now that I've made you cum,I'm leaving"

My words seemed to piss him off,he wasn't as gentle as before."now look"he growls,

"if you don't want everyone to know what a monster you are,you'll do everything I say.i want to take you out tonight,I have something to show you"

"I can't do tonight"

"Fine,when are you free then"

"I'll let you know when I'm"i smile,walking away from him,ITS GONNA BE A PIECE OF CAKE TO KILL HIM,THIS COMPANY WILL BE MINE😈