Happy new year!

"New year, new me!" I swear to God, if I have to hear that one more time, I'm going to vomit. I'm not kidding.
If you haven't guessed yet, it's new years eve and I'm getting ready to go to our neighbors for celebrating. yay.
Only one problem.
I'm the only teenager.
All the other kids are 11 and smaller...
Anyway, it's going to be fun, I hope.
Just when I'm done doing my hair and makeup and got my dress on, ready to leave my father knock on my door.
"You have to come to the store with me, we forgot to buy soda and idk what you kiddos want." He said.

"First of all, I just got done getting dressed, do you want me to go to the store with you in dress AND heels?
I don't think so.
Second of all, why can't just mom or Sam (my sister) go with you?" I said.

"First of all," he said in a girly voice that was supposed to be like mine but just turned out sounding weird,
"We aren't walking to the store, we're driving, so you won't break one of your heels or something, don't worry.
Second if all, your mom is cooking food we have to bring and Sam don't like soda so I don't think she will be much to help." He said, with normal voice
(Thank God.)

I thought about it, and the clock is almost ten, so I won't meet anyone I know there. I don't like meeting people I know at the store, sue me.

"Fine, I'm going with you." I said.

"Kk, I'll just go wait in the car, don't use too much time putting on makeup or whatever it is that make you girls so freaking late." He said with a smile as he walked down to the car.

I unplugged my phone from the charger and made my way downstairs. I'm to lazy to walk in heels so long, so I just put on my black Dr.Martins.

When I came in the car and we started driving I put on what I like to say is Cool music, we drove to the store while jamming and singing to the song.
(The song is at the top beside the pic)

When we got down to the store and walked inside, the first thing I saw was the cutest boy I know, of course.
His name is Will and I think God sent him to earth so he could..No stop!
I can't fantasy about him, it'll only make me remember I'm forever alone and don't have a chance with him:((

When we were done shopping we went to our neighbors and drank the AMazing sodas my dad and I bought and ate sweets and waited for the fireworks.

When the clock was 11 we went outside to try some of the smaller fireworks.
Me being SO smart forgot it is freaking cold outside is currently sitting inside and wondering if I just should run the little way home and get some warm clothes since our house is right beside this one.

"It's just like 50 meters, I can just run" I said to myself while I got dressed.

When I came outside I could feel a pair of eyes on me, it was like they was burning holes in my back while I closed the door and it freaked me out.

"Oh there you are! We wondered where you went." My mom said and I forgot about the eyes on my back.

"Yeah, I forgot to bring some warm.."
I started to say, but then I saw him.
He was here, and if you didn't guess yet, it's Will, he's here, right now and most important if all, he's looking straight at me, like I'm the most interesting thing he's ever seen.

"Honey, are you okay?" My mom said.

Crap, did I just stop in the middle of a sentence and stare at the boy of my drams? Shit, I did.

"Yeah, I just saw a shooting star and got distracted, sorry. I'm going home a quick trip and getting some warm clothes, I forgot to bring." I said, embarrassed Will might noticed I was staring at him and not some shooting star.

"Oh! Will! Why don't you walk with her?" Will's mom said.

"Oh, he do.." I started before I was cut off by Will.

"No, it's fine, I'll go with you." He said with the most gorgeous smile I've ever seen.

"O-okay, umm my house is right there." I said and we started to walk to it.

"So, what brings you here this lovely evening?" He asked me.

"They are our neighbors and they invited us down to watch the fireworks, we watch them together every year."
I said, "what brings you guys here?"

"We are visiting Kourtney and Jim at their cabin here." he said with a laugh.

"HEY! I know we live where it's cabins but it's not THAT funny." I said in a joking manner laughing a little myself.

We came up to my house, and me being the sexy beast in front if guys, managed to slip and fall in front of him.
I waited for me to hit the ground but I never did. I opened my eyes and saw straight in his beautiful brown eyes.

"You didn't think I would let you fall, did you?" He asked smiling a little.

"I-I I'm sorry I didn't mean to almost fall on you or something." I said, a little nervous thinking of how close we were.

"No problem, I couldn't let a beautiful girl like you fall like that when I had the chance to catch her." He said smiling.

He started to lean in to kiss me, HE WAS TRYING TO EFFING KISS ME!
So me being the smartass I am ruined the moment.

"I-I need to change." I said and ran inside.
The duck was that?! Was the first thing I thought when I was inside.
"Shit, shit, shit." I said to myself, I think I just ruined the moment, the chance with him. "Duck" I said.
I got dressed the fastest I could and walked outside, hoping he still stands here.
"Ready to go back to the others?" He asked when I got outside.

I looked at him and smiled, big.
"Yeah, let's go!" I said happy he didn't walk when I acted like some idiot.

We laughed and joked all the way down to the others.

When we got down and just came to them they started to count from 10.
"10!" "9!" "8!" "7!" "6!" "5!" "4!" "3!" Everyone yelled.

When the other people yelled "2!" Will turned me around so I was facing him and started to lean in to me.

"1, Happy New Year, Cassandra."
He wispered and kissed me.

Oh! My name is Cassandra by the way.

***********************************
WELCOME TO THIS BOOK!!
This is much worse than I thought it was going to be, but, if you read it all, I'm iluing you cuz it's 2:29 am and I just wrote this...
It will get better, I promise!
Grosses Bisses moi!:•>