I woke up with a large yawn and stretch. My small dog Henry was excited just as much as I was for my new day at a new school. I went to grab my phone when I heard it ding.

Unknown: hey~ are you excited for your new day at a new school I am 😉

Y/n: um. hello? Who is this?

Unknown: you'll find out soon enough sweetheart~

y/n: i- um alright then

Unknown: well see you later. Y/n :)

Y/n: oh yeah.

I was getting ready for school after taking my shower. I felt really weird about that text. 'Who could it have been' I'll find out soon. I kissed my mother on the cheek good bye and slipped my shoes on and went out the door. The morning fresh air and bright sun made my skin glisten I'm a nice way. The smell of early autumn leaves and trees filled my nose. I felt happy.

I arrived at school and there were so many people. I began to feel nervous as I felt eyes on the back of my head. In my old school, I was that person who was the quiet, and grade A student. I only had one friend, her name was Ah Bo-ra. She is a really pretty person.

As I made my way too class I got tripped and I scraped my knee and my books went flying. I looked back and this really cute guy looked back at me smirking while his friends laughed. Someone came and helped the giving me my books back.

Hello it's your fellow author! Thank you for taking your time and reading this book. I encourage you to keep reading as I keep updating thank you so much for deciding to read my story! :)