A Girl and Boy🥰

First of all hi to everyone who are ready to read this u must involve in the character 😊
While I am writing this it's not an easy task to write such an interesting one . People may laugh and made fun about the one who writes this.  I can express my feelings without knowing other perceptions.
This is about a girl and boy.
They both known each other since childhood. In childhood they weren't friends. Ok now it's difficult to describe them as girl and boy can we name them??
Girl as siri boy as sunny.
Sunny is 5 years elder than siri. Sunny doesn't have many friends he always wants to be alone where ever he is.
But when sunny meets siri he was more happier than any. Siri is so cute, kind. She always smiles , loves to play, class first girl, very energetic of all. He loves to irritate siri. Do you remember what are the craziest things done by you?? The answer is no.we don't remember all the things but the one who really cares they do remember our naughty things. The one who cares siri the reader definitely know that😉.. One day siri robbed some brinjals this was seen by sunny. From then siri is used to call be brinjals by sunny. They fight as hell. He is from poor family. But siri's family background is way better than sunny. Though sunny is Christian and siri is hindu. Siri loves to vist church on sundays.Actually I forgot to say that they both were relatives. They spent their childhood so beautifully. He always wants to see the face of siri. Siri loves to wear modern dresses, though she is simple by her way. She is the only queen for sunny. Sunny do several things for his daily wage. He works more and by side he studies. Sunny always kisses siri because he likes siri more than anybody. He kisses her everyday siri gets angry then he ran away.The time came for sunny to leave siri. He wants to go different location. But the poor little girl don't know this that he was going far away for job.
They both went to same tuition. As she is doing her homework as always he came nearly to her face and he saw her face
Her face is glowing brightly in that moon light, he said  that you are the only angel in my entire life by kissing on her forehead the moment siri saw sunny he was in his white shirt and he was more handsome than before shining like a star.
This is the  only time siri doesn't get angry by kissing her.
Sunny's lucky charm is siri. So he went to see her and said bye. They were apart. And they don't even know when they will talk or spend time or to fight. Atlast they were apart they thought that this is over. Readers are you awake
Do you think this is the last??
Or this seems to be as same as other stories??
U can post your questions or keep yourself