Training

3rd person
_____________

All Might called all of class 1-A our to the field to do another training exercise. Everyone was exited so they quickly changed into their costumes and head to their destination to meet with the former number 1 hero.

"Today we will be doing another hero training exercise! I will put you into teams of two and two of those teams teams will have to work together to find the villain hideout. There will also be a group of villains, you need to find them before they find you. There is no time limit. Alright now for the teams!" All Might explained to the students.

The teams were as follows:

T1: Kirishima and Bakugo
T2: Sato and Sero
T3: Shinsou and Midoriya
T4: Denki and Jiro
T5: Uraraka and Iida
T6: Mina and Tsuyu
T7: Todoroki and Shoji
T8: Tokoyami and Aoyama
T9: Ojiro and Hagakure
T10: Momo an Kouda

Everyone got into their teams.

(Right about now shinsou was having a gay panic inside his head because he was teamed up with his crush)

For the first round it was team 1 and team 3 as the heroes with team 7 and team 4 as the villains.

Everyone else went to the observatory room. The villains picked their hideout and the exercise started.

The hero group decided to split up with their teammates to cover more ground.

Shinsou
____________

We split up, Bakugos team took the left and me and Midoriya took the right.

We were wandering throughout the alleyways, listening for any noise or looking out for any suspicious movements. We walked for about 10 minutes and had covered most of the area before Midoriya wanted to take a small break.

The entire time I couldn't focus much because my mind was on Midoriya. I may or may not have a crush on him.

We were alone in one of the alleyways and there were no cameras around. (Or so I thought).

I decided to use this opportunity, building up my courage I turned to Midoriya.

He looked at me and smiled one of his bright, heart-melting smiles and it only gave me encouragement to what I was about to do.

I got a little closer to him and looked him in his eyes. They were sparkling in the light, reminding me of a forest at night with fireflies dancing around in the sky.

"You're eyes are very beautiful Midoriya." I told him in a soft voice. He instantly started blushing and turned away slightly.

"I uh, tha-thanks Shinsou." He stuttered out. His face was cute when it was flustered.

I took his chin and turned his face towards me once more, leaning in a bit closer. His face only became redder as he realized what I was doing.

I started leaning in more and he didn't push me away so that was a good sign. I continued until our lips met. Both of our eyes closed and I melted into the soft kiss we were sharing. Much to my surprise he kissed back.

The thing that interrupted us though was the loud squeals that came from our earpieces. We pulled away, both clutching our ears to try to muffle the sound and that's when I looked up and saw the camera pointing directly at us.

Fuck-

I'm never gonna live this down am I?

My face was tinted red and so was Midoriya's but it was cute. Suddenly we heard loud explosions near us and we both instantly knew it was Bakugo.

We raced off towards the sound and continued the exercise.

In the observation room
_______________________

Mina, Uraraka, Ayoyama, and Hagakure were all staring at the screen in anticipation. They all had gossiped about the class 1-A crushes and their ships before and now, one was finally going to sail.

All Might had gotten a call from someone else and had left the room a short while ago so the students were alone watching different parts of the fight.

They watched as Shinsou took Izukus chin and faced him towards the purple haired insomniac. The 4 students all leaned a little closer, never keeping their eyes off the screen.

Then Shinsou and Midoriya's lips met and they shared a kiss. The only audible thing in the room at that moment were shrill squeals from all 4 of them. What they didn't realize is that the communication device was still on so the two lovebirds heard the squeals and pulled away, to much disappointment.

It started getting a bit warmer in the room and they looked around to find the cause. Todoroki. There was smoke coming from his left side.

The 4 shippers shared one collective thought. 'Tea'. They would discuss it later but they heard a loud booming noise and they all turned their attention to the explosive Pomeranian who had apparently found the villain hideout.

Time skip

The hero team won and the exercise was complete. The next two groups were getting ready as the 4 shippers turned their attention to the returning teams.

Deku and Shinsou came in, a slight blush evident on both their faces. They looked at the four who were staring at them with smug expressions and their blush only worsened.

The two carried on with the day, occasionally getting glances from the 4 shippers. Shinsou was also getting death glares from a certain dual headed boy but just brushed him off and ignored it.

After the exercise was done they all changed out of their costumes and it was time to head home since hero training was their last class of the day.

Shinsou waited for Midoriya to come out of the locker rooms and he asked if he would want to walk home with Shinsou today. Of course Midoriya said yes and they headed out, making small talk along the way.

They got to Midoriya's house but before he went in shinsou stopped him.

"Hey, would you uh, maybe... wanna go out with me this Friday?" Shinsou asked rubbing the back of his neck. Izuku gave him a warm smile.

"Yes I would like that very much. See you tomorrow shinsou!" He said before giving him a short peck on the cheek and running back into his house.

"Yeah... tomorrow." Shinsou said to himself as he fondly rubbed the place Midoriyas lips greeted his cheek before heading home himself with a warm feeling in his chest.

Word count: 1074