1

Some people considered me as lucky. A rich family, loving parents, a top student, mascular body and a handsome face.

At a young age, I realized that having a pretty face is the key to everything. You can get away in trouble that you've cause if you are born pretty. I admit, there are times that I feel happy about that but what I didn't want the most was abusing it to the point i wasn't humane anymore.

"Hey bastards! Stop that!" I said to the male who keeps harrasing and bullying that he thinks that below him.

"Oh! If it isn't (Y/N)! Don't mind us, we're just having fun!" He cheerily turn to me as if he wasn't beating another human being before.

"You've gone too far. He didn't even do anything to you, why would you do that?" I asked as I'm walking to the poor guy and helping him stand up.

"Heh! Defending the weak huh? Don't be hypocrite (Y/N)! I know you feel it too, right?" He said it while glaring at the guy that he beat up.

"Huh? What the fuck are you talking about?" I asked confused and looked at him.

"He's so ugly that it pisses me off!" He said it with a maniac grin on his face.

"I think you're the only ugly guy here-" before I finished my sentence, a fist was about to connect on my face. I immediately turn to side and grab the beat up guy with me.

"Wow! (Y/N) is fast too huh! Let's see if you can dodge this too." He said and grabbed a long thick wood that one of his lackeys gave.

"Hey! Stop this right-" I was cut off again with the wood that was on my way. If I dodge, the guy will gonna get hit. Shit, I don't want to do this but he gave me no choice but to fight back.

I faced him and grab the wood that was an inch to my face.

It didn't hit my face but the impact in my hand surely hurt like a bitch. I think a finger or two sprained a little. I give him that, he can fight okay.

He's beyond shock seeing me block it. He's about to do it again but I kicked him in the stomach. He let go of the wood and get it.

"You bastard (Y/N) can fight- ugh!" He yelled and holding his stomach and glaring at me.

"Hey! I don't want to fight, let's just forget that this didn't happen." I said and asking for ceasefire. He's glaring still at me but laugh mockingly when he heard me.

"Forget? Haha, okay!" He said and at his five lackeys on his back. The guys surrounded me and he stood in front of me.

I glared at him. You really wanna see me mad huh, I'll give you that.

I punch him immediately in the face that he didn't have time to react. I kicked him when he was on the ground. I stop when I saw blood and bruises on his face and body. I place my foot to prevent him from moving. I glared at his lackeys and they stood there frozen. Some are trembling a looked away when I look at their eye.

"Let's forget that this didn't happen." I said while still glaring and put pressure in my foot that trapping the almost unconscious guy to the ground.

They all nod and didn't spoke a word. I looked at the poor guy earlier and he was passed out to the ground too, far from us. I walk towards him and carry him to the hospital.

I guess I'll start to look for another School. I fucked up a little. And little explanation for my mother will be needed.