Info

Hello my name is Izzy Denbrough and my twin brother's name is Bill Denbrough but I and Georgie are the only ones who can call him Billy. 

I have an younger brother named Georgie Denbrough, and then there is Zack Denbrough dad and Sharon Denbrough mom.

Then there are mine and Bill's best friends Eddie , Stan , and Richie .

Ok, enough about family and friends now it is time that you get to know me.

I have red hair blue eyes. I love to sing and dance and play games with my brother and friends.

Now here are my favorite things:
Food: Pizza and Candy
Colors: Blue, Purple, and Green
Tv Show: Family Ties, Full House, Who's The Boss, He-Man, Transformers, Voltron, G.I. Joe, Thundercats.
Movies: Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Grease (1 &2), Annie, The Outsiders, Johnny Dangerously, Red Dawn, The Breakfast Club, The Goonies, The Lost Boys, Heathers, Young Guns, Steel Magnolias.
Games: Street Fighter
Holiday: Halloween
Drink: Pepsi
Music: Rock and Pop
Song: Material Girl- Madonna

My favorite things to do are watch tv and movies, play games, listen to music, hang out with my friends and brother.

Here is some personal information about me and my twin:
My Name: Isabella Ann Denbrough
Twin Name: William Michael Denbrough
Our Birthday:  January 4, 1976
Age: 13 (Chapter 1) 40 (Chapter 2)
We both have a twin bond: we know what each other is going to say and what the other one is feeling.

I love to wear t-shirts, jeans, shorts, sneakers, dresses, skirts.

I go to Derry High School and I and Bill meet up with the other guys and bike to school together 

That is it about Me, My Brother, Family, and Friends and this is where the story starts. So settle in and get a snack and be ready for a relationship roller coaster that is my life.