part 1 : falling for him

y/n pov: hi, i'm (y/n). my life is pretty basic, as you can tell, i'm (y/n age) and i love sm6 band. i saw them go viral after the "don't flinch challenge- go!" thing, and my eye really caught the boy in red with the bruise on his elbow. there was something about him that appealed me. oh- i gotta go, i'm gonna be late for school!

*at school* "hey, did you hear that don't flinch challenge family is coming to our area!" y/n's best friend says. "really?" y/n says. "really! you wanna go see em? my dad brought two backstage tickets!" of course i wanted to go, i would shoot my shot! "of course! when is it?" y/n says. "it's tomorrow, friday! at 7:00 p.m. - don't be late" y/n's best friend says before speeding off to class.

*flash foward to friday, 7:00 p.m.* y/n's bestfriend's dad honks the horn* "i'm coming!" y/n says as she runs out the door, her skirt almost getting stuck in the door. they drive into the distance and arrive after a few minutes, into a sketchy parking lot.

y/n's pov: i'm sooooo nervous, my heart is about to beat out my chest and i feel something warm in my stomach.

adam's pov: wow, there's wayyyy more people than i expected to be here. *adam looks at you from behind the stage curtains* woah- that girl is really pretty .. i think i'll ask her out.

*after the concert, people go backstage yadda yadda yadda, when it's finally your turn to meet adam* y/n walks onto the backstage, blushing when she sees adam. you walk over to adam and greet him. "hiii- i'm y/n, nice to meet you!" adam replies, "hey, i'm adam! i noticed you staring at me, and i just wanted to say i think you're pretty." adam looks down, hands in his jean pockets, blushing.

y/n pov: O.M.G. HE THINKS I'M PRETTY?? that's it, i have to shoot my shot.

"well- maybe we can stay in contact?" y/n says. "definitely! here's my number, but don't tell anybody, management is pretty strict around here." adam chuckles, while punching his digits into your phone. "cya around!" adam walks away to go meet other fans while you grab your best friend and walk off stage. (tbc)