『025』

Warning!! Self harm..
______________________________________

Previously on The Bangtan High~

Your eyes widened in shock and you gasped at the picture lighting up your mobile screen..

Continue~

Sweat gathers in your forehead as your hands trembled. Before you could go through the first picture, several more turned up, continuously one after another.

The first picture was of you in the medical room kissing Taehyung, it was taken from the window in the corner of the room which you didn't even know existed.

Few more pictures of you walking in the hallway with Anne. You felt like you were going through what you did the whole day except it was from someone else's eyes.

You swiped up the screen with your trembling hands as the cold sweat made chills run down your spine.

The next picture was of Jungkook dangerously close to your face. You never realised he was that close until you saw this picture. It was followed by the next picture which portraied what happened next, you were hugging him...

You desperately tried to hold back your tears. The next picture was of you walking alone in the hallway. You felt a wave of nausea hit you. The last picture was of you talking to Medori.

Wow Ari, wow, now you dragged your friends in this too...

A message popped up..

Unknown
Only if you would
have known what
staying away from
them means...
20:30pm

Unknown
Do your beloved
teachers, friends
know that you
are such a slut??
What about your
Roommate huh?
Does he know what
you do after school
gets over..
20:31pm

Unknown
Let me guess..
They don't.
What if they
do now???
20:32pm (seen)

Where is it wrong?? I am indeed a slut. Why does it has to be me always?? Soon everyone will find out, I am such a disgrace. I don't deserve anything..
Everything is over...

Tears rolled down you cheeks as your world shattered in front of your eyes.
As your gaze slowly fell on the sharp blade lying on the table beside the bed. You wiped out your tears as a smile crept up your face. I got the answer, time to end my problems for ever...

You slowly reached out for the blade. You picked it up with shaky hands, you gradually pulled it towards your wrist. "Arianna!!!" The voice from out side the door stratled you as the blade slipped of your wrist making a slight cut.

Maybe he found out... You looked at your wrist, this isn't deep enough.. I won't die like this. You took a hold of the blade nicely, ready to make a deeper cut. Just few cuts, then it will be over..

You took a deep breath in, closed your eyes shut, remembered your parents for one last time, and lowered the blade waiting for the cold sharp metal to come in contact with your skin.

"Arianna!!" You heard the voice again, you knew what was it for. You ignored it, until.. "help...."

Your eyes fluttered open, the tears made your vision blurry. The blade fall of your hand, you got of the bed and ran to open the door of the room. You smelt something burning.. (fire!!!..
Jk, jk).

You came out it a living room as a very bad gut feeling hit you. You ran towards the kitchen. The over boiled milk was over flowing from the container, as it created a white cover over the stove.

Just by it stood a guilty Jimin with his head hung low.For a second he looked like a little kid you did a mistake and us waiting for his parents to scold him.

You were almost going to laugh, but the smile stopped midway as you felt a sharp pain in your wrist, not paying attention to it you went to the stove, brought down the flames and brought down the container for the amount of milk that has survived to be cooled.

"I was trying to make coffee since you like it but..." Jimin stopped when he saw you didn't respond. You grabbed a cloth and started wiping off the warm liquid.

You were not believing your life right now, just know you had almost ended your life and here you are now wiping off milk from the stove..wow what an irony...

Jimin just stood there observing you all of a sudden his eyes felt on something, there were little red drops on the white liquid. The colour of red and white gradually mixed together forming a shade of pink.

He looked at his hands, his feet, he touched his face, he wasn't hurt?? He scanned his body for the last time.. perfectly fine (ofc, he is more than fine ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ)

That's when another crimson red drop joined the sea of milk, he looked carefully and his gaze stopped at your wrist which had a long cut, followed by blood dripping off its end, his eyed widened.. "Arianna??"

You looked at him, your eyes were still red and puffed from crying. He was lost in your gaze for a second but quickly broke from the never-ending trance and pointed towards your hand.

The first this that caught you attention was the shade of milk which was now light pink. You were so lost in your thoughts that you didn't even bothered to notice.

Fuck! You looked at your wrist. "What in earth were you doing??" his voice echoed through the room.
~~~~~~~~~~~

You found yourself sitting in the library next morning, yawning you did your homework. About last night??

You had to spend the whole night going through Jimin's question which he was throwing at you like daggers.
He is not the Interrogation Trainer for nothing..

He didn't fail to make you feel any less than a legit criminal. You sighed out of relief as you remembered coming up with a amazing excuse that indeed convinced him.

You remember that dark gaze as the sat across you, the living room felt like a jail. You shivered at the thought, now you might think a thousand times before doing something like this.

Your gaze ran around the big library out of boredom. It fell on the restricted area.. their was no sign board.. Am I imagining things again?

You got up form your seat and went to the librarian. "Excuse me Ma'am" you said and she looked up from her register, and gave you a warm smile.
"Ahh, Ms. Par... I mean Ms. Kim.. what brings you here, you want to borrow something perhaps.. " her voice was elderly and soft.

You indeed heard her calling you Park... Maybe she confused me with someone else, you refused pointing out her inaccuracy, that wasn't your prior concern now..

"Ma'am I didn't see the board infront of the restricted area... " You studied her expression which showed no concern.

"It's removed..". "Why??" The sense of anticipation was evident in your tone.

"The purpose of the borad is over, the place doesn't needs to be restricted anymore..."
______________________________________

School is fucked up.. Istg, after I grow up, Imma make a missile and blow up my school..*sighs*

Anyways, I found out that there are many new readers recently, I welcome you hoes to the fam...

I love when you spam up my book with votes and comments..like literally I opened Wattpad and see there are 30 to 36 notifications.. like dude seriously..

You guys have spoilt me a lot..I really appreciate all those VOTES and comments.. I love you guys 💜

Stay tuned 👀