ass n tiddie

Max picks up their spiked bat, dragging it along the alleyway walls as the gummy bear album blasts through their headphones. A quiet scream is heard from the inside of the house next to them, they turn and break through the window to see Nought and Tandem arguing.

N: "I DONT FUCKING CARE ITS TERRIFYING GET IT OUT-"
T:"ITS JUST A HAMSTER BRUH YOU LITERALLY KILL PEOPLE FOR A LIVING AND YOURE SCARED OF HAMSTERS?!"
N:"WE'VE BEEN OVER THIS- oh hey Max-"

Tandem turns, spotting his senpai. "daddy?" he asked, doing the neko neko sugar nyan girls dance as Nought fucking screams because the hamster is chasing him.

"NOOOOOOOOOO ITS GONNNA FUCKING GET ME IM GONNA FUCKING DIE IME DHJEFJFNDJ-" he hides in the washing machine, never to be seen again. "don't do the segs🤬😡🥵" he says before he closed the washing machine lid.

Max wraps their long ass arms around Tandem, like really long arms- i'm talking slenderman lookin ass arms- but that's not the point. They are wearing a snazzy suit, turtleneck and blazer with some sleek jeans and dope ass shoes. they pull their mask up, only revealing the bottom half of their face as they lean to Tandems ear with a smirk "𝓂𝑜𝒾𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹"

they lived happily ever after with no brim.