Goodbye..

It was the day, you were going to give your girlfriend the best gift ever! Walking down the halls of U.A you saw her, she was perfect in every way, wrapping arms around her waist and placing a kiss on her cheek. You told her how lovely she looked, she responded as usual...oh how you missed that. That was the worst day ever, everyone was out training. That's when Clover started coughing loudly, blood came out as tears fell from her face screaming in pain. Teachers were rushed over as her body fell to the ground twitching as blood was still being coughed up. Recovery Girl was on her way, she made it to the training grounds. She checked Clovers pulse before looking at the other teachers shaking her head, you were rushed inside before the announcements came on by Present Mike. "Attention students, we have some sad news..the blossoming hero known as Clover Hana is now dead..we do not know the reasons of this.". It cut off and you fell to the ground crying, you never gave it to her....you never...you....Standing up you wiped your tears. After a few hours a funeral was held for her after some time, you requested a place for her burial. It was a field she took you to, you watched as the casket was lowered before it was covered, you placed down the lily flower crown right on top of it..you then left not knowing what would happen.

❝ Y/N.....where are you.....?❞

ZOMBIE CLOVER HANA AU