Continue of the last chapter of the Book before this one.

Marinette's POV

I stared at the ring on my finger and smiled. It wasn't very fancy but, not that simple. Sounds like Adrien. I grabbed my sandwich and continued eating it. I sat next to Adrien and he kissed my cheek. 

M: I love the ring. It is so pretty. 

A: But, you are prettier. 

M: You are so cheesy

A: Thank you. 

I giggled and ate half my sandwich before I got thirsty. I grabbed a cup and poured some tea in it. I drank half and I ate the sandwich. I looked at Adrien and he looked at calm now, that he asked the question. 

I grabbed a slice of cake and my mouth started watering. It was Tikki's famous double chocolate cake with rasberries. I grabbed a spoon and gobbled up the cake. I was tempted to eat Adrien's piece but, held back the craving. I poked Adrien's shoulder and he hummed. 

M: You gonna eat your cake?

A: Yeah. Why?

M: I want it. 

A: *sigh* You can have a little bite. 

He grabbed the cake and unwrapped in a little bit. I bit into the paper and tore my mouth away with paper in my mouth. I picked the paper out of my mouth and ate the cake. 

M: Yummy. 

A: I said a little bite. 

M: That was little. 

A: You are a monster. 

M: I know. 

I drank the rest of my tea, gave him a kiss and stood up. I brushed off the imaginary dust off my dress and walk out of the garden. I needed to tell Alya. I texted her and told her to meet in my room. 

I ran to the castle and to my room I flopped on my bed as the door ooened and Alya bursted in. She was rambling and she was going on about a ring of some sort. I slapped my hand on her mouth and took a deep breath. 

M: Thank goodness. Now, what weremyou talking about?

AL: Look! I forgit to tell you. Yesterday, Nino proposed!

She held out her hand and I took it and looked at her ring. 

M: No way! Adrien just proposed! 

I showed her my ring and she squealed. 

AL: We could have a double wedding. 

M: I love it. 

I called up Adrien and told him the plan. He was on board and I was so happy. Now all we have to do is set up everything. I literally just can't wait. 

Hey guys! I hope y'all will like my story. I kniw the chapter is a bit short. Sorry for that.