Bahamas pt. 4| is it over already?

" WHO THE FUCK IS THAT?" Tony says furiously. Am I ready to tell him? You've already told him about your past. Are you kidding you have to do you really want to lose him this fast.

But what came out of my mouth was, "Baby I promise it's not what it seems like." I say instantly regretting it great now you sound sus I thought to myself.

" The fact that your trying to tell me this bullshit right now." He says rolling his eyes. "We've been together for a fucking couple hours and your already cheating on me." His eyes start to get glossy I can see the hurt was and anger in his eyes. Ive known tony for too long to know that he's felling that right now.

"Baby I promise-" No-no it's ok you don't have to explain anything you two probably deserve each other." He cuts me off tears were streaming down my face. I was so frustrated and sad because he wasn't even letting me explain. "Baby please-"

He cuts me off but slamming the door leaving me there crying on the bed. I couldn't be by myself I knew bad things would happen if I did or I'd try to harm myself. Me not talking to anybody about it is going to make this worse.

And harder for me to deal with.

I call Addison hoping that maybe she'd be awake even though I knew she probably was. She picks up after 3 rings "Hey addi." I say in a low voice sniffling. "Hey is everything alright?" "I-um no can I please go over to your room." I say trying my best not to break down again. "Was that you and Tony fighting?" She says.

I nod but I forgot she couldn't see me we start there in silence for a couple seconds. "Yeah." I say hardly a whisper. "Come to my room we can have a girls night I'll text everyone that were having one. She says nicely in a soft voice trying to clam me down. "Thank you addi your the best." I say I'm so glad I have amazing friends like her.

I gather my stuff I was going to need since I don't think I'm going to come back into this room. I grab my makeup, Clothes, toothbrush, and other essentials. I rumdge through my makeup and look for the stuff I really needed since there only so much I could carry in my hands.

And I was to lazy to make a trip back to get stuff in my pockets hands a just pilling stuff and my arms and hands. I decided if just come back and ignore tony since I couldn't hold all of this stuff. Yeah I could do that. I just laid it down on one of the tables in there. And just got stuff I needed for right.

I decided to get some more of my makeup rummaging through it quickly. I grab my phone and leave to Addison's room. I walk down the hallway and see she had already had snacks and her and Larray laughing.

There expression immediately changes when they see my puffy red eyes and tear stained cheeks. "Hey!" Addison says I knew she was I a to cheer me up. I forced a a fake smile I couldn't not smile she so bubbly.

All there girls come in and see my face and instantly frown. "What's wrong hun?" Avani says rubbing my back. I start crying again.