Chapter 1

Billies POV:
I'm at work right now, but I'm too distracted. I was staring at y/n. She's so hot, like the things i would do to her. But I'm too scared to even talk to her. Like i would fuck the shi-. I got pulled out of my thoughts by a costumer

"Hello!" He yelled. "Hey! Sorry my bad" i replied with a fake smile. "I said! Could i get a coffee with 2 creams 3 sugar!?" At this point he was practically yelling and it was pissing me off. "Hey! Listen" i pointed my finger in his face "if u ever talk to me like that again i swear to got ill". Y/n cut me off and pushed me behind her.

"Sorry about her sir, your order will be ready in just a second! For the inconvenience, your order will be on the house" god she's good. We both walked to the kitchen, "god, y/n how do you do that?" I asked. "Do what bil?" Omfg she called me bil. "Deal with disrespectful customers like it's nothing" i finished. "You just gotta see where they're coming from. Think about it. How would u feel if someone was too busy thinking about somebody to take ur order" she winked at me. Omg. How does she know? "Wait, wait, wait. How do u know?" I blushed embarrassing "the way u look me up and down, the way u blush when i "accidentally" brush ur shoulder against mine". This is gonna sound weird, but hearing her say that kinda turned me on. "Oh.." i blushed. "Don't be embarrassed i think it's hot that u think Im hot" she basically just seduced me with her words.

I was closing up the restaurant when y/n asked me something. "Hey bil, how would u feel about comin to my house after work?" She licked her lips and winked. "I would love that" i said with a seductive look. "See you there bil"

I pulled up to her house and knocked on the door "oh hey bil ur here" y/n answered. "Yes i am" i looked her up and down. She was in her bra and a nice black thong. And i already feel wet, omg this girl holds a power over me

We made our way to her bed room, and i pushed her on the bed and locked the door. I ran my fingers through her beautiful hair and kissed her hard. I started taking her bra off and kissed down her neck, then her boobs. Licking and biting her left nipple, her moans turned me on to the max. I started leaving hickeys all the way down her body and made my way to her clit, i started blowing air on it and her breathing got heavier. I made my way to her ear and whispered, "only cum when i say so, and if u moan anything but my name. Youll be punished" i licked her ear and her neck, making my way back down to her clit, i started licking it, and she moaned "oh god billie". I bit off to of my acrylics, it hurt but i ignored it. I stuck one finger in her, she moaned my name again and started breathing extra heavy. "You taste so good y/n" i proceeded to stick a second finger in and pump in and out really hard and fast, "g-gosh billlllll- let- let me cum" she moaned really loud. "Beg me" i smiled. "Plz billlll I'll do l- do anything ahhh gosh baby yesss" she screamed "ok cum baby". I made sure to lick every single part of her up and then kissed her lips so she could taste herself.

It was around 1:16am and y/n already fell asleep. So i held her tight and whispered "sleep well mamas" and kissed her forehead. And fell asleep in her arms

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter, i know it's not that good, but i tried!