"Sit here"

Warning

This is 21+

This is next level shit ;)

him: "I want you to ride my face."

You parted from his lips, eyes wide. He had always been upfront about his k*nks and desired, but you never expected him to say it so effortlessly. Heck, you weren't even the one who asked and your cheeks were growing redder by the second.

You: "I-I'm are you sure you want to? We've never done this befo-"

He cut you off by bringing his lips to yours, trailing his kisses along your jaw and down your neck while growling his answer against your skin.

Him: "This isn't a question baby, it's a request. I keep thinking about how pretty how you look squirming on top of me..."

You could feel his smirk as a few shaky breaths slipped past your parted lips.

You: "Don't think you'll m-make me squirm that much though."

You replied, mocking him.

Him: "Stop playing tough, we both know I'm way too good at this for you not to beg me for it."

He winked and you laughed before pushing him away, making him fall back on the bed while you got off of his thigh to take off your clothes.

You: "Is it just me or is it getting hot in here?"

When you turned to him again, he had already taken care of his own, except for his boxers, and was eyeing you up and down with hungry eyes. When you rolled your eyes at him, he shot his answer in a falsely offended tone.

Him: "What? I'm just getting ready for the fun we'll have afterwards! I know you enough to know you won't want us to stop at the 'me eating you out' phase"

You: "Shut up you dork."

He smiled back at you widely as you positioned yourself over him. He opened his mouth, but instead of a witty reply, he wrapped his arms tightly around your thighs and pulled you down on him harshly, a small yelp leaving you. He knew you wanted this just as much as him; maybe even more and, when a breathy mo*n left your lips as he hummed against your core, you felt him smile. Your hand automatically shot to his hair as you moved your hips to get more friction. He understood the message, speeding up the movements of his tongue and making the volume of your sounds increase the more you approached your high. His grip moved from your thighs to your a*s, guiding your movements and drawing even more broken mo*ns from your lips. When he felt like you were close, he stopped to suck harshly on your cl*t, making your back arch and your thighs shake on either side of his head. He guided you through your release and only let go of you when you started to whine and pull away from the overstimulation. He let you move back to straddle his hips again, leaving room for him to sit back up, the lower half of his face glistening in your arousal.

You: "F-f*ck (His name), that was amazing."

He licked his lips before answering.

Him: "I told you I'll make you squirm now lay back baby, we still have a lot of time ahead of us and I really want to show you how good I can make you feel."

And with that, he climbed on top of you, kissing you hard and making you taste yourself on his reddened lips. Tonight was going to be a very fun night.

THE END!