- 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎 -

"Look who we have here," A voice snickered making the 10 who had been searching around the warehouse look up. 

Being lured to an unknown place and getting locked up al of a sudden, was something they couldn't have predicted. Yet al of them knew they had to get out of there as soon as possible for their own safety.

"Who are you?!" Jungkook yelled looking around frantically with big eyes. His fists were clenched and he looked ready to sprint at any moment.

"I wouldn't have such a big mouth if I were you, pretty boy," Another different voice sneered as lights showed up from behind them, followed by shadows dancing on the walls of the gigantic storage.

Lilia, the one who had a poker face but who was internally ready to faint, glanced around with widened eyes and whispered in a high pitched voice, "We're pooped aren't we?"

"Who of you didn't finish their loose ends?" Jaehyun's glance immediately turned towards Ava, Saerin, and Leedo.

The three of them gave him an unamused look, and none of the three seemed to have anything to confess nor looked like they understood the situation either.

"You better recognize me you asshole, because we have a record to settle." A male stepped into their vision followed by a solid group of ten men carrying iron pipes and wooden planks in their hands.

Ava's mouth fell open as soon she unwillingly recognized the male, "Taekho? What the fuck?"

"Ava?" The said male seemed just as surprised to see her here before he recollected himself and stated, "What a pity that I have to see you on the other side."

A chill immediately went through Ava and she had to refrain from making gagging noises.

"So it was your loose end?" Saerin glared at her best friend with an all-saying look.

Ava firmly shook her head vigorously, immediately wanting to deny those claims, "No way! I rejected him the second he spoke to me. My choices are bad but, not terrible."

"What in the world is that comparison," Lilia paled out as at least one of them now had a connection to the thugs.

"You!" Taekho suddenly pointed at Leedo with a glare, "How dare you touch my girl?"

Everyone turned their attention towards Leedo and screamed, "It was you?!"

"Who? Her?" Leedo pointed from Ava to Taekho as he ignored his friend's death glare, "She wouldn't be with you in your wildest dreams."

"Gonhak." Ava groaned as Taekho shook his head and stated, "You fucking asshole, I'm talking about Shin Maya."

"Who?" Leedo questioned and even his other male friends didn't seem to remember that name, as they most of the time hang around together, "I think you're mistaking me for someone else, I've only been back here for a few months now."

His reply only seemed to irk Taekho off more and he stated, "It is you! I'm 100% sure, it's the exact same voice of the jerk I heard on the phone."

"If it's just by voice then it could definitely be you," Saerin nodded her head as his voice was unique but, everyone else looked at her as if she had just lost her mind.

Yi-soo couldn't even begin to phantom the stupidity of this man and asked with irritation, "So you brought all of us here just because you 'think' you recognized his voice? Why don't you go confront your girlfriend about why she cheated on you?! Isn't she actually the problem."

"Maybe it's because he's a complete moron," Eunwoo muttered under his breath, totally unimpressed by the situation.

"As long as I dispose of the nuisance, she'll stay by my side, so it's fine." Taekho shrugged believing his own logic very much, but he seemed to be running out of patience.