Chapter 1: Me § Parents

Writer: Hey!! This story is one of my own story's with made up characters that I thought of and stuff! I hope you enjoy so please comment if you think something isn't right or I should go on with the story! so please enjoy!!

"Yuki! Come downstairs!" My dad groans out, calling for me for who knows why.

I come down slowly, walking down the stairs with my manga book from the human world in hand. "What is it, dad?" I ask wondering in the room where he, mom and my two brothers were.

"We need to talk..." Dad began. I was worried.

His face is kind of scary looking right now.

I say nothing but only listen on. I sit my book down on the table and sit down in an empty spot around the coffee table. "Since you strongly disagreed on getting married to the guy I picked. We, me and your mother, decided to let you pick your own soon to be lover." He began. I sighed in annoyance.

This again!? He's always bringing this up. I'm only 16 for peats sake!

"Again with this?" I say getting up from my spot. "I'm not done, Yuki!" He growls. I was startled at his tone. I sat back down and listened on. "I only bring this up because you're the youngest and strongest, Yuki. We want you to go to the human world. I want you to experience new things and people. I want you to fall in love with someone who doesn't know you and who would appreciate you for you."

". . ." Silence went through out the room.

Fall in love with a human? Be surrounded by humans?

"By myself?" I finally break the silence. My stomach was turning but not in a bad way. My eyes turned bright and big. I smiled hugely towards my dad.

He nodded. "Pack now because you're leaving in 2 hours." He coughed and smiled at me.

I run up stairs and into my room. I take out my huge suit case and stuff every thing I got in it.

I'm so happy! I can't believe this is really! TRUELY! happening to me!

Two hours pass.

I was standing in a surrounded place with buildings and houses. Dad had grabbed my stuff. "Follow... I'll show you to the house you will be living in." He says walking on a narrow street.

So many houses in one place... The human world reeks of weird smells but that's okay! It's pretty here. It's about time something changes in my life.

I was so busy looking around I wasn't paying attention to where I was going. I run into a pole, making me fall back on my butt. "Ugh..." I moan as pain shoots up my nose and my chin. I heard laughing around me.

How embarrassing! I rub my nose and my chin.

"Hey are you okay?" I hear someone say. They touched my shoulder gently. I nod and stand up. I look over at the person who asked. "I'm fine thanks." I smile.

He smiled at me gently. "Good." He said letting my shoulder go.

He's human. . . A really REALLY handsome human!

"Y... Yeah..." I stutter. He then nodded his head. He started on his way.

"YUKI!" My dad yells out my name. I snap back and look his way. "Sorry! Sorry!" I follow behind my dad. I smack my cheeks making sure this is real.

This is amazing! I ran into a super pretty guy and I get to live in the human world.

We finally get to the house. "This is it, Yuki. You'll soon have to get a job but for now we'll pay the bills, okay?" My dad gives me the keys and hands me my suitcase and bags. I nod and hug him tightly. "Thanks..." I whisper into his chest. I soon let him go. "I'll come check on you now and then but for now. You'll be going to school with the humans and become friends with them. But remember never to reveal your true identity." My dad says before starting up a portal for him to go back to the heavens. I nod. "I promise!" I say waving his way. He disappears into the portal back home.

I look back at the house and smile to myself.

"Finally..."

((Well that was the first chapter! Please tell me what you think and if I should go on or not!!!))