𝕄𝕠𝕧𝕚𝕖 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 (𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕜)🔞

Mark: hey__ do u wanna watch the sixth sense with me
You: sure ( in a shy way)
We both sat down on the sofa with a bowl of popcorn on hand. While watching a horror sense came up. I was terrified I didn't notice that  I was on mark's chest.
You: sorry ( putting my hair behind my ear)
Mark: sorry for what?
He pulled my hand, out of no where both of us fell; my ass on his member and face on face with him I swallowed hard. His hand was on my neck bring his face up to mine then push's me his lips on mine I can taste the butter from the popcorn in his mouth. We both closed our eyes to have a moment of silence. We both stood up and walked towards the bedroom he closed the door behind him. I was laying on the bed while mark kisses my neck and left a hickey, but slowly moved his hand to my pants unbutton it I was to distracted kissed he gently rubbed my private letting out a quiet moan. While rubbing he instead a finger one at a time I grip on the bedsheet trying not to moan. He went faster until I finally moan loudly. He stopped. in seconds he was naked make me go crazy he was face to face with me then grabbed his member teasing me.
You: mark stop teasing me put it in
Mark: yes babygirl
He instead slowly he began back and forth with his member I can feel the love in me I bite my lips. He went faster than ever make both of us moan our names loudly.
You: MARK I LOVE YOU
mark: I LOVE YOU ____
We both cum inside us both of us laying in bed sweating with love With my head on his chest
Mark I fucking love you
I love you too babygirl

                                   💮FIN💮