Forever

Song recommendation "BTS - YOUR EYES TELL"

The car stopped at airport as the girl got down forgetting to even close the door and ran inside

The car stopped at airport as the girl got down forgetting to even close the door and ran inside. Running to passenger arrival area, her feet tapped against floor while her eyes search for one specific person through out the crowd of thousand. Her man.... Her love.

With each second that passed by her heart beat rose against her chest. She thought her heart was going to burst out from the rush of emotions. How much ... How much more she needed to wait to finally have him in her arms.

Her heart skipped a beat as soon as her eyes fell on the beautiful boy walking out holding his bag. It felt like their worlds stopped as soon as their Eyes met. He ran passing all the arriving passengers coming out of restricted area and the next moment she jumped on him as they both hugged each other so tightly.

Right now the world didn't matter as they both embraced each other whom they missed so much. Their hearts seemed to have finally found their missing half part. Her hand brushed in his hair pulling him more closer even though no space left between them.

"I missed you" He let out a faded whisper as he opened his eyes for a second looking up at sky with his teary eyes and closed them again digging his face in her neck. No words were needed anymore as they both stayed there feeling each other's presence.

YN:"I thought the past going to repeat. "

*****

2 YEARS AGO

YN's heart was beating rapidly as she was sitting on a chair waiting for her call. She was here for a job interview. The job was not a high ranked. But she needed anything she could get at the moment to gather even a bit amount of money with which she could pay her house rent or have atleast 1 meal a day.

Her uncle raised her but suddenly after she turned 18 he sent her away saying she is an adult now and she is supposed to be doing something for a living. It's almost 4 weeks she is living alone. The bit of money her uncle gave her was of no use. It finished before she even realized.

She even missed the University admission. She couldn't pay for it. From where she was supposed to. World out there runs on money and how much an ordinary girl could do all of a sudden.

She looked around at people who were also waiting for their turns praying to be taken. A lady suddenly came and made an announcement and to their unfortune no more vacancies were left.

She looked down swallowing a limp down her throat . She wished she could cry out right at the spot. It was just like any other day of the month. Daily she would wake up giving herself motivation to hold in there for one more day and return home defeated.

Walking out of building she took out the money from her pants pocket. A very less amount was left,She couldn't even take a bus back home now. Fighting her tears back she out them back in pocket. That little amount was like a million dollars to her at the moment. Her uncle was so rich, she lived such a luxurious life why he had to throw her out in this cruel world like this. Where no one looks at you without a purpose.