𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻: 𝙻𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚊 𝚁𝚢𝚞

← - I do a thing called what I want - →

- I do a thing called what I want -

Whilst waiting for Yi-soo to arrive Lilia was killing time by scrolling through her instagram feed. She suddenly felt a shudder go through her and when she looked up she made eye-contact with her archnemesis. Her dorm neighbour.

"Ugh, why do I have to see that pest here too. My whole appetite is going to be sullied." Lilia quickly looked away with a glare and thought back to the first time they mer.

* Flashback *

"How did you even manage to push down my books with that nonexistent ass?!" Lilia exclaimed frustrated as she had just perfectly stacked her belongings on top of each other, and someone waltzed over them as if it was nothing.

It was the start of her first year at college, and to calm her anxiety and nerves for the unknown she had perfectly planned out everything. This of course included how her dorm should look, and she had been meticulously bringing everything inside her room. The interruption and double work was something she definitely could not use.

"Excuse me, that is so rude of you to say." A male voice huffed offended, "I didn't do it on purpose, so don't be like that to someone you don't know. Especially on the first meet!"

Lilia let out a frustrated huff and stood up with her hands on her hips, "Listen here, firs of al YOU stepped into the wrong room. Second of al, stop walking around whilst looking on your phone, you might actually see things! Lastly, don't call others rude when you were the one to be rude first!"

Lilia was surprised to notice that the man was actually very tall, and she was even more surprised to conclude that his face was sculptured by god himself.

A fair skin, perfectly matching eyebrows with big eyes encircled by curly lashes, the perfectly symmetrical nose and mouth. Not to mention his messy but the same time well trimmed hair.

"Pull yourself together Lilia and stop drooling over him," Lilia shook her head with frustration and the male continued to look down on her with an unreadable expression.

He suddenly frowned and clicked his tongue in irritation and Lilia jumped back slightly out of surprise, "I can't believe such a Karen is my neighbour...."

"You're kidding me, we are neighbours?" Lilia pointed back and forth between each them with big eyes. The realisation of him just insulting her not even dawning on her due to shock.

"Yeah, nice to meet you neighbour," He stated sarcastically as he put his phone back in his pocket and turned around on his heels, "I feel like this is going to be such an great year, can't wait for it. Yay."

Lilia didn't even have time to react to him as he had already left her room, and she let out a muffled scream out of irritation, "I'll make sure to avoid him like the pest!"