𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾: 𝚂𝚘𝚏𝚝 𝚅𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚊 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖

- It's in the eyes, always the eyes  -

"Why you sad? I don't know, I don't know!" Saerin sighed and put down her pen as she realised that she wasn't focusing on her work anymore, and that only the lyrics of fake love by bt21 were playing in her mind.

Her morning schedule had ben free of classes and as all her friends were in a lecture, she had decided to do some studying in the rental study rooms in college. Yet thus far she had been doing anything but studying.

"Why am I sad? I mean am I sad?" Saerin wondered out loud in confusion, just when her phone vibrated.

It was a understatement to say that she was surprised to get a message from the least expected person.

Kookoo🐰: Hey, you down for another study ses?

Kookoo🐰: This time we could actually use my car, and drive to the river banks or something?

"Woah, he's actually proposing this with a sober mind?" Saerin chuckled amused as she tapped a reply, "I'm surprised I didn't scare him off. The more I get to know him, the more he feels like a small easily frightened animal."

Rin: Wow, are you sure there won't be any misunderstandings? 🙊

A few passerby's gave her a weird glance as she continued to talk to herself but, she paid no attention to it as she was fully focused on messaging him.

Kookoo🐰: Lmaoo compared to our first one? 😂

Kookoo🐰: Don't think so

"He's so stupidly dense at times," Saerin felt that weird nauseous feeling come up again, and her insides churned up again. Yet at the same time she felt like she had to make sure she wasn't imposing on him, nor creating any misunderstandings, "Since when did I start caring about such trivial things? Saerin you really must've fallen low..."

Rin: No I mean, with that girl you're dating?

Kookoo 🐰: Nope

"I must be majorly friend zoned huh?" Saerin started feeling reluctant to go but, she knew, based on Jungkooks personality, that if she rejected him now he would not dare to ask her again.

Rin: Sure then...

Rin: What time and where do I meet you? 👁👄👁

Kookoo🐰: Meet me in thirty minutes by the east entrance of the college campus

Rin: 👌🏼

Saerin quickly packed up her belongings as it was quite a walk back to her dorm, and she had a few things she needed to drop off before heading out with him.

With mixed feelings of excitement and somewhat reluctance she hurried out of the building...

- Cafe Cherry Bomb -

"Welco-" Jaehyun stopped mid-sentence as he saw a shyly smiling Kairi walking in, and immediately his sales smile got replaced by a genuine warm grin, "What a coincidence to see you here, please have a seat I'll be soon by your side." He slightly teased her, and she hurried off to her usual seat with a slight blush on her cheeks.