𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿: 𝙻𝚎𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚐𝚘 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕

- My life fees like a test I didn't study for -

"Go to hell Eunwoo, this is not going to excuse your stupid behaviour from yesterday," Lilia clicked her tongue at him as she pushed the box of chocolate back into his hands, "I don't want it. Apology not accepted. Ever!"

Before Eunwoo could even react she slammed the door in his face without sparing him another glance, and left him standing there with mixed feelings...

- Flashback, 1 day ago -

"Oh my god, I need to get out of here," Lilia thought frantically as she caught the glance of a certain person, and sped up her pace, "How in the world is he here?!"

She had come to the library during her free time to find some books she had wanted to read, never would she have thought that she would come across someone she didn't really want to see.

"Lilia? Lilia Ryu? Is that you?!"

The voice calling after her made her jump into an aisle but, in her haste she had not paid attention to her surroundings and jumped into another person she didn't need to see.

"Jesus Christ, why are you tripping in the library?" Eunwoo hissed at her in a low-voice with a surprised expression.

"Let me pass, I'm in a hurry!" Lilia hissed at him but the man refused to budge and stated in a petty way, "No, apologise for jumping me first!"

He crossed his arms in front of his chest, and stood in the middle of the path with narrowed eyes.

Lilia, who mentally cursed her luck, didn't know if she could call his appearance a blessing or curse but, for once put away her pride and desperately asked him, "Eunwoo please, can you let me pass and cover me? Someone I don't want to see, is here right now. Please, I really need to avoid them!"

Eunwoo frowned as he had rarely seen her act so panicked and desperate, but he couldn't fully tell if she was being serious, "Why would I need to cover for you? What in the world?"

"Eunwoo plea-" Lilia's expression turned even more desperate as she glanced back, but her complex paled out as just then another person appeared in the aisle.

His face, on the other hand, lit up as soon as he saw her, "Lilia! I knew it! Did you not hear me call?"

"No-no, I didn't," Lilia laughted awkwardly as her whole body stiffened, "What are you doing here actually?"

"I'll be finishing my master here!" The male stopped in front of her and didn't seem to notice how uncomfortable she actually was, "Please treat me well as a campus senior."

Eunwoo took a step back and watch the whole scene unfold with mixed feelings. Why had she asked for his help, as she clearly knew the person. Besides, why was that guy acting like he wasn't even there.

When Lilia took longer to answer, the male scratched his neck and suddenly his tone changed, "Hey...I know things didn't end smoothly between us but, I would appreciate it if you could treat me and Rin well during our time here."

"What are you talking about Jinho? We're not even in the same majors?" Lilia for the first time showed her true feelings as she let out a dry chuckle in disbelief, "Besides she doesn't even attend this university?" She refused to say the woman's name, it would be equal to venom for Lilia.

Jinho finally seemed to grow even more uncomfortable and he averted his gaze as he mumbled, "She's transferring here with me."

Before Lilia could even react, one of the people that had been with Jinho came to find him. The said person shot Lilia a uncomfortable gaze as he mumbled a "See you around." before scurrying off.