𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷: 𝙼𝚘𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕

- Don't take it personally but, sometimes I just don't feel like being human... -

- Few days later, morning -

Jaehyun just stepped out of class, when his phone started vibrating and Ava's picture popped up on the screen. It was as if god has listened to his call, and he was able to escape a few classmates of his with an apologetic smile.

"What's up Avvy?" Jaehyun asked as he picked up the call and walked out of the building.

A first he only heard a low hissing sound from the other side off the phone before she answered in a slightly irritated tone, "Can you fetch Kairi for me? She has a deadline in two days and I know for sure she hasn't rested properly the past days. Find her for me and get her to sleep."

Jaehyun blinked surprised as Kairi had not told him anything about it during their texting, and a feeling unknown to him started creeping up in his chest, "Sure, I was about to call her anyway but, don't you want to go yourself if you are that worried?"

Ava sighed deeply and with a regretful voice she stated, "Sadly, due to reasons I'm stuck here with the one and only Kim Geonhak, and I'm unable to leave if I do want to pass my class."

Jaehyun could hear Leedo protest in the background, and let out a amused chuckle, "Alright, any idea where she might be?"

"I'll send you the location, that's where she mostly crawls to when it's deadline time," Ava ignored Leedo as if he wasn't even there, "Also, don't be too gentle with her. She needs her sleep."

Although Jaehyun once again felt that unsettling feeling inside off him, he agreed with Ava's demands and shrugged it off as he headed towards the literature department.

"What is this feeling?... Jealousy... It can't be..."

- Study room, Education building -

"Stop whining Geonhak and let's get this A!" Ava placed her phone on the table and opened her laptop again, "I did not, once again, cut down on sleep and a proper breakfast, for you to feel attacked by my words."

Leedo knew there was no use in refuting her words, and stated optimistically, "As long as we pass right?"

Yet in response Ava only stared at him with a non-amused expression before stating, "We're Asian not Basian. We strive for the best."

This immediately unlocked a bouldering laugh from Leedo, as Ava continued to stare at him with a serious expression, "Who taught you that line? You really caught me off guard."

"Tiktok," Ava replied in the same serious tone as before, and Leedo looked at her perplexed for a second before they both erupted into muffled laughs.

After a while as they calmed down, Ava wiped away a tear and claimed, "I never thought I would get the chance to use that line in real life."

"Well... you know I kind of knew you would skip breakfast," Leedo suddenly stated as he placed the paper bag he had been carrying around on the table, something Ava had not paid attention to till then, and pulled out all kinds of food and beverages.

He placed the array of chocolate croissants, sweet milk buns, fruit salads, smoothies and fruit juices on table as Ava watched him with big eyes.