𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸: 𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚖𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛

- A million feelings all for one person -

- Two hours later, Hallway -

"Saeri..." Jungkooks voice died out when he saw Saerin talk to the guy from the gym. Although his voice had been quite loud, she didn't even glance up. Almost as if she knew it was him, and that she was purposely ignoring him.

The unsettling feeling that had resided in Jungkooks chest the past few days grew in volume, and he wondered if he should just step up to her.

Ever since they had gone to the river together, she had been acting weird and slowly distancing herself from him. At first she talked less and less to him in class, and avoided hanging out with him or Yugyeom and Bambam. Then her replies to his messages started becoming shorter and the replies took longer. Not longer after it seemed that she gave up on being polite and straight out became cold with him.

Jungkook glanced at Saerin, who seemed to enjoy the conversation very much, and let out a deep sigh before heading into the lecture hall, "How can someone one second  confess to you and the next second act like your dirt on the floor...."

With a thousand questions whirling through his mind, a confused and unsettling feeling in his chest and the growing frustration Jungkook sat down. Oblivious to the people around him....

- Education Major building -

"She's where?!" Ava's voice blasted through the phone as soon as Jaehyun was finished talking, "Sh-She said she couldn't go back to her own room.... and sleeping on the table wasn't a option either..." Jaehyun defended himself, feeling high-key intimidated by his niece.

"Jung Jaehyun, I dare you to lay a hand on her and trust me to pull all your hair out to weave a new floor mat," Ava hissed irritated but, he could tell she had calmed down a bit due to his logical reasoning, "I know you've been raised properly but, I'm still warning you!"

Jaehyun only let out a deep sigh on the other side of the line before answering with a slightly irritated voice, "Ava, you know me better than that. Sometimes your words really are too mean. Even if you're just protective over your friends. I'll see when you guys arrive."

He didn't even give her a chance to reply and hung up on her, "Geez, I can't believe him! How could he bring her to his room?!" Ava groaned deeply as her call with Jaehyun ended unpleasantly, before glancing back with narrowed eyes and asking, "And why are you still following me around?"

Leedo rolled his eyes and draped his arm over her shoulder, "Sweetheart we need to go to the same place. There's a big chance that another 10 people here all following you, as we make our way to the dorms. Stop being so irked."

Ava was about to shrug his arm off her shoulder when a certain male crossed their paths and glanced at her with a hopeful smile, "Hey Ava, glad to stumble across you here."

"The feeling isn't mutual, bye." Ava was about to walk away when he took a step forward and blocked her path, "Wa-wait, let me ask you something!" He fiddled with the strap of his bag awkwardly.

Before the girl could put him in place, Leedo pressed her closer to his side and stated, "Isn't it clear that she does not want to talk to you? I mean, are you really stupid or do you simply act stupid?"

"Who are you? And why do you care about what's between me and her?!" Unlike with Ava the male flared up against Leedo, and shot him a death glare, "And why you are you holding her like that?!"