Chapter 1: The Meeting

Hello. So, we'll start off as if they don't know each other.

Ochako's POV

I saved a green-haired boy from falling face first into the concrete, and he seemed really nervous when talking to me. Anyway, when I was walking through the hallway, I accidentally bumped into a green-haired girl and we fell over together. I was able to keep her from falling, but I fell on the ground, a bit hard. "Oh, sorry! - Ribbit - I didn't see you!" the girl said as I let her down. She offered me a helping hand, me taking it and standing back up. "No no, it was my fault! I wasn't looking." I said, smiling. The girl had a long tongue, and a somewhat resemblance to the boy I saved earlier. "Are you that green-haired boy's sister or something?" I asked. "Oh, no. I'm not. His name is Izuku, and we only know each other somewhat. We were friends over the summer." she explained. "Anyway, my name's Asui Tsuyu. Ribbit Nice yo meet you!" she said as she held out a hand. I smiled, humming. "Ochako Uraraka. Pleasure to meet you!" We shared a chuckle and both smiled, putting our hands back down. "So, you wanna do anything before class starts? We have about 30 minutes." Asui said as I started thinking. "Hmm... Well, I'm not entirely sure. Wanna go to the common room? We could watch TV and learn more about each other." I suggested. "Yeah, okay! - Ribbit - Sounds fun!" Asui said happily, walking with me to the common room. "So what's your quirk?" I asked Asui, having a positive smile on my face. "Well, basically I can do anything a frog can do, but better. My tongue is especially long, can withstand some good damage, and can restrain a lot of people easily." she explained, going on to explain her other abilities. "So what's your quirk?" she asked me after explaining her quirk for 5 minutes. "Well, I can make anything I come in contact with float. Like giving things the aspect of 0 Gravity." I said, looking down. "It's not as cool as your quirk though." "Oh come on! That's amazing! - Ribbit - Don't you know how useful that is?" I looked up at her, blushing. "Your quirk is awesome! It's way better than mine! Even if it can only do one thing, that has solo many uses! It's not the majority, it's the usefulness!" I blushed even more, smiling now. "Th-Thanks, Asui... That was sweet..." She chuckled a light bit. "Well- ribbit - That's what friends are for." We shared another chuckle and both smiled again, arriving at the common room. "So... what do you want to watch?" We asked each other in unison.

Sorry, I need to stop here. My stomach isn't feeling good... But, anyway hope you enjoyed, be sure to comment what you though. Or don't, I'm not saying you should. Sorry. I'll see you in the next one.