Adora says yes ♡♡

Glimmer is sweating ,adoras blushing  there walking home  glimmer slowly grabs adoras hand and says adora i-i ummm what is it glimmer said adora glimmer said i ummm i dont want to be freinds ir bestfreinds anymore i want to be more i-i i love you adora said glimmer. Glimmer closses her eyes and hopes to hear a yes. Adora blushes anc is shocked she said im soo glad you feel the same way but i cant bow would kill me said adora. Glimmer said b-but bow dosent have to know but then adora said Dont you get it glimmer bow loves you i cant break his heart not agein cries adora.Agein? Askes glimmer. Yes agein catra loves me and he loved her cried adora glimmer said but hes with catra didnt you know? WHAT  said adora .... adora calms down and glimmer brings her to brightmoon and keaves her in her bedroom and waited outside constantly peeking into the room then adora said glimmer i know hour watching and i thought about your question and i love you i always have if i knew bow was with catra i would of asked ages ago you make me laugh and well your so kind.  

BOW is happy

BOW is happy

As glimmer left to tell bow the news she saw catra running up to her saying congratulations glimmer you were kinda stupid leaving the door open though who are you the ceo of being dum jk congrats me and bow are happy for you ♡♡ 

TO BE CONTINUED.....