photo thingy

(basically this is what i show people when they are too far up their own asses to realise that the picture of eleanor having her arms around louis is not about her wanting to hug him and him not hugging back

(basically this is what i show people when they are too far up their own asses to realise that the picture of eleanor having her arms around louis is not about her wanting to hug him and him not hugging back. it's her trying to lift him, aka them actually being a fucking CUTE couple.)

larries get off my lawn or come with conclusive proof because i swear to god people's lives are being ruined (louis' and harry's included) because of your disillusions and i will not participate. shipping is fine to a certain extend. basing your whole identity around a ship you believe to be true and literally sending death threats and calling people 'stupid' for not sharing your 13-year old mindset is NOT OK.

this is not me attacking anyone. this is me finally firing back at fucking pricks that have been harassing me and others online for YEARS now. just because i don't see two edited pictures and a few friendly gestures as conclusive proof for a hidden gay relationship that was supposedly covered up by management. when most of your 'proof' is photoshopped, you aren't making a great case kids. and when i say photoshopped i mean photoshopped to the degree where they are in fact very realistic. like y'all could make a career out of this, don't waste hours (and talent) fantasizing about two guys that clearly don't wan't people to think they are together anymore.

news flash: those two guys were terrified to be seen in public together because they knew the extend some larries would go just to get 'proof'. they couldn't touch each others fucking arm or there'd be edits with hearts and 'and i will always love you' quotes.

and another thing. if management in fact DID do their best to cover up the stupid jokes they decided to pull it was because harry was a 16 year old boy, a MINOR, pretending to have a sexual intimate relationship with louis, an ADULT. that's fucking illegal. of course they'd cover that shit up and try to get them to stop.

"but why would they act like that if it's wasn't real". i don't fucking know. what we do know is that these boys sometimes were locked up in their hotel rooms for their own safety and would decide to throw plates out the window. (liam told that story). that was also funny to them. that was their kind of 'fun'. so yes i do believe that them riling up tens of thousands of teenage girls was funny to them.

and of course they can't come out now. if they would nobody would believe them in the first place. and the lives of teenagers that have based their identity on a fucking made up relationship would be overturned (i don't think i have to explain to y'all what kind of teenage angst that can escalate to). so they keep quiet about it. they lay low hoping that one day it will finally die down. but y'all don't give them a fucking break. for fucks sake y'all keep spamming blue and green hearts under video's that are not even about THEM. y'all do it under videos of the other boys like where is the connection.

these boys have both said multiple times that there's NOTHING going on. now for the love of god please respect that boundary and fucking MOVE ON.