Session 1

The Reds and Blues, along with a few Freelancers, Bismarck, and Ohio were out in the middle of BloodGulch to play truth or dare, with a twist. Ohio started.

Ohio: So, here is how we're doing this. One person will spin the bottle. Whoever it lands on has to give someone a truth or dare. When truth'd, you know how that works. When dared, you have to do the dare or take off a piece of clothing. Shoes and socks count as clothing, which you have to take off both. I'll spin first.

Ohio spins and it lands on Tucker.

Tucker: Hmm, let me think. Tex, I dare you to make out with Dount.

Tex: This is the moment I've been waiting for.

Everyone has a confused look as she pounces on Donut and starts making out with him.

Ohio: Did I miss something while I faked my death?

Tucker: They hooked up.

Tex and Donut stop and she spins the bottle. It lands on South.

Tex: I dare you to make out with...Caboose.

South: being the whore she is, pounced on Caboose and they made out.

Ohio: What the fuck. She has been dead since I was and Caboose has been with me. How they fuck is she in love with him?

Tex: She's just a whore.

South got done with Caboose, who was more cool about it than anyone, and spun the bottle. It landed on Tucker, who she gave an evil look.

Tucker: Fuck berries.

South, I dare you to not say "Bow Chicka Bow Wow" for 24 hours. If you do, you have to have sex with me, without a condom.

Tucker stayed queit.

Ohio: How could you not say it to that?"

Tucker: I don't want her STD's. She has them, she brags about it all the time. I don't want 'em.

Ohio: That is enough truth or dare. South just ruined it.

Everyone went back to their bases and went to sleep, except for Ohio.

Alright guys, that is that. Be sure to leave me truths and dares for them to all do.