The beginning of war.....

Authors note: Dear reader, this story involves things the faint hearted would never be able to bear... If you ask my opinion I would not recommend you to read this book furthermore than what you are reading right now if you cannot handle the death,agony,pain and extremely darkest of darkness of a persons life... This book contains the past and present of a person you would wish you did not know.... A Supernatural being....
I really like the saying " You don't die for your friends you live for them"
But when the one person who was never given a choice to chose anything is put in a  position to chose some thing that might bring an end to humanity or to chose to surrender to the very humanity she protected and has forever protected by putting her life stake, what would be her decision...?
Sometimes you can't avoid the inevitable instead you stand with your chest and head held up high up and face the inevitable with guts...
Do you have the guts to read the book ahead?
Well well look what we have here despite all my warning you have come this far?
This is the final warning and let me warn you, you might not be able to look back and change your decision.... For the last time don't read this story for this shall be very DARK and certainly not pleasant what so ever....
Very well then we shall see how you survive this... Shall you be able to handle the atrocities committed on the innocent or shall you just stand by and pretend to be a spectator?..... Well then we shall all see for ourselves.....
Now moving on with the story....
MAIN CHARACTER POV:
People shouldn't say things that can never be true in reality ....
They say things like "time heals and changes the person" that is if for the better or worse is totally for you to decide. IT'S YOUR CHOICE.. I, was never given that choice from the very beginning,in fact I still don't have the right to chose my destiny,the path I would want to follow.
Trust me when I say that nobody, and I mean literally nobody should live a life as long and miserable as mine without having made decision to do so...... NOT EVEN MY WORST ENEMY.... MY OWN BLOOD......
You might be wondering why I said that time can't heal a person.... This could be true for human beings who are MORTALS but, for a person , an abomination to the earth,anIMMORTAL like myself who has no weapon that could possibly kill or end her miserable life and the one who has nothing to fear for (well mostly) that one person can achieve what no normal person can. With that thought I finally saw the end of the dreadful forest I was walking through. I finally saw it the city that was once a village that was burned to ashes right before my eyes, decades ago ..... A thousand years ago.... This is where my family and I resided and ruled before the inevitable happened and now I am back to rule this city because I am it's rightful owner. I am it's queen the TRIBRID.....
Authors note : As you can see this chapter consists more of me than that of the story as naturally this chapter has to be very clear and crisp as to what I intend my readers to read. We are often put into a situation where the life of another seems almost of no absolute value when you are well aware of the capability that you posses, and that the life begging for mercy will not make the slightest difference in your dull and glum excuse for a life....
Basically what people think the first when the aspect of immortality is put forward is the freedom that one acquires and the fact being fearless but, every being has its purpose to exist in the universe. And that is exactly what the main character of  my story is on the hunt for. What is that one thing that scares her the most ? Well it's the one thing she has been running from for over five hundred years. Will she ever find it,peace, happiness, a loving family,some people to care for her life? Well read on to find out...
THAT IS IF YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO READ ON
I DARE YOU
MY DEAR READER