Josh is jealous

3 months ago
     "You once said you were in it for the long game." Josh states starring at the gorges blond in front of him. "I like you Josh,"I said looking at the love of my life" It's you I like." "I like you too. And I'd never want you not to be in my life."he ripies. Time skip a fen minutes later (sorry I'm lazy). "I'll play the long game" he finally said.
                           Now

  "Zay, you listening." Lucas asked me snapping me out of my thoughts and starring at the beautiful blonde named Maya. "What where you saying?"I questioned. "Nevermind, but were you just starting at Maya. Know you decided to be like friends with benefits intel Maya and Josh's someday,but do you think you could actually be developing fillings for her."Lucas asked as I look down and then back at Maya. "I know I am but I don't want Josh to find out..." I got cut of by a loud voice and a hand on my shoulder. "Tell me what,Zay? Josh asked as I looked at him."Oh I want to tell him. Zay thinks he is...."he started to say intel Maya and Riley came over to us. "Zay thinks he is,what?"Maya asked. "Hey, Uncle Josh."Riley said looking a all three of us boys. "Let me talk!"Lucas yelled as his girlfriend and Maya stared up at him. "Fine"Maya said nicely but angrily at the same time. "As I was saying,Zay thinks he is developing..."He got cut off by Josh saying what he was going to say. "Fillings for her?"Josh asked pointing at Maya. "I wanted to say that!." Lucas said madly. "I need to go"Josh and Maya said at the same time as they left the cafe.   

Where do you think they are going ? Will Maya realizes that Josh is getting jealous? (This is my first time writing a story so I hope you like it)