My life with Drew Chapter 1

Akeyia:Drew met me at the strip club . I was dancing for him for his 30th birthday party . He looked at me and wouldn't stop touching me which he wasn't allowed to touch the dancers but I let him get a fill on this big booty and then he kept kissing all over me and calling me "sexy" which made me a little horny but he played nice.
Drew: asked me what was my name and I told him akeyia he was like your so beautiful akeyia I wish you were minds so I can't take you out this club and start a real life with me .
Akeyia: I was like you could but I'm only 22 years old I'm not ready to be married to someone who's not going to show me real love . Drew: smiled at me and ask me what's my number I gave him my number so he can call me when he needed someone to dance for him .
Akeyia : don't get me wrong "DREW" is sexy ass hell he have this personality that make me smile . Lord knows I need a man but I didn't let drew no that. he asks me was I single I told him maybe
Drew:what you mean maybe it's a yes or no cause if you are taken it looks like you're all minds you gone have to leave the other niggah for me .
Akeyia : I'm all yours but I just met you .
Drew: I don't care ,what does that have to do with anything . look go change and come back outside .
Akeyia:I'm still on the clock !!
Drew: naww I know the man that works up here he'll be happy I found me someone.
Akeyia: how do you know that .
Drew: because he's and old friend of mines now get your stuff so we can go out to eat I'll be parked out in the front by the door .
Akeyia: okay
Akeyia: damn this niggah wants to spend his birthday with me omg plus he's cute I'm really excited it's about time I found me someone thank you God yes lord knows I'm tired of dancing every night for these no good man .